The Past

Difference

“Well my mum died then my dad then I lived with my auntie then my auntie got married with my uncle when he got divorced with SunHee” Mi Young told Jaejoong

“I meant in detail but if you’re not comfortable with talking about your past just say” Jaejoong said continuing to search through Mi Young boxes. Mi Young sighed and sat on her bed and looked at the picture of her and mum and dad.

 

~FLASHBLACK~

Mi Young and her dad cried in the white corridors of the hospital. Mi Young mum just died, she had cancer but never told anyone she didn’t even accept treatment. Soon after Mi Young mum death her auntie moved in with her and her dad so that her auntie could take care of Mi Young when her dad was away.

 Mi Young carried on with her life forgetting about mum death, during the day Mi Young would keep herself by drawing or playing on the piano or sometime play with her auntie. Days past and Mi Young was soon forgetting about her mum and her death. There was a day when had to take a exam on her piano she knew her dad and auntie was in the audience she played with all the confidence she had. When she finished they wanted so Mi Young and her auntie headed to a bakery to buy a cake.

“Mi Young-ah go tell to hurry and pay for this since auntie didn’t bring any money” Mi Young auntie asked. Mi Young nodded and skipped out of the shop and saw her talking on the phone across the street. Mi Young called out to him and waved he waved back and crossed the road but he didn’t the car coming towards. Mi Young arm dropped her smile faded as tears streamed down her face saw ran towards her dad, whose was lying on the cold concrete. Dead.

Men came to Mi Young house and took everything away they were going to sell the house and everything in it. It turns Mi Young Dad Company was in a huge debt also Mi Young dad was cheating on her mum that Mi Young mum didn’t want to get treatment for cancer.

“Please don’t take my piano please” Mi Young begged and cried as she tried to stop the man from taking her white piano that her mum and dad brought for her

“Kang Mi Young why do still want that piano where are we going to put? In a house well we don’t have a house anymore we don’t have anything anymore” Mi Young auntie shouted at Mi Young pulling her away from the piano.

Mi Young and her auntie held their bags full of clothes with not no money on them at all. Mi Young and her auntie walked past a stall selling food, Mi Young auntie was so hungry so when the store owner turned his back Mi Young auntie tried to steal the food but she got caught.

“If want the food pay for it” the stall owner said holding on to Mi Young auntie writs and not letting go

“I’m sorry but I don’t have any money and hungry just let us have some food” Mi Young said trying to free herself

“If don’t have money don’t go stealing” the stall owner barked at Mi Young auntie

“You’re setting a bad example” the stall shouted looking at Mi Young

“Let her go here some money take it and let the pretty lady go” and man said giving the stall owner money and pulling Mi Young auntie away from the man, Mi Young just followed.

Mi Young sat in the house of that man listening to the giggles coming from the kitchen and whenever Mi Young looked into the kitchen she would see that man with his arm wrapped around her auntie waist and whispering into her ear. There was a lady also sitting next to Mi Young also looking uncomfortable because of the giggles. Mi Young couldn’t take it anymore, she marched into the kitchen and pulled her auntie by the arm out of the house.

“Mi Young-ah what do you think you’re doing?” her aunt questioned

“I don’t like how that man treat you” Mi Young answered back

“Well I do you a have a problem with that” her auntie asked

“YES” Mi Young screamed back

“Well go then don’t expect me to go after I’m tired i can’t do anymore Mi Young let’s just go back ok”

“NO” Mi Young refused

“Stop acting like a spoilt child ok and grow up do you think you’re the only that lost something I lost many things as well and we won’t find a place so let just ok” Mi Young auntie screamed. Silent air filled around them until Mi Young auntie walked towards Mi Young and took her hand and led back to the house.

“Sorry Mi Young just had to talk to me” Mi Young said as they walked back into the house

“That’s ok” the man smiled

“Mi Young-ah this is going to be your room from now ok now stay here while I show your auntie my room” the man showed Mi Young her room and he left with her auntie and closed the door. Just about as Mi Young was going cry someone entered the room and sat beside Mi Young

“Hi my name is SunHee” from that day onwards Mi Young promised herself she would work hard and give herself and her auntie also a better life, also to never to forget her mum and dad.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

“Mi Young-ah what are you thinking of” Jaejoong sang into Mi Young ear bringing her back to reality and jumping away from him because of how close they were.

“N-nnnothing” Mi Young stuttered

“Good” Jaejoong pulling down to the bed and hugging her

“You smell nice” Jaejoong said snuggling into Mi Young neck

“What are you doing” Mi Young asked

“Sleeping” Jaejoong answered

“Go home and sleep” Mi Young trying to break from Jaejoong

“I’m sleeping here tonight”  

__________________________________________________________

i had to post this loooong chapter to make up for not posting in a long time

Enjoy even though it may be rubbish

Comments and Subscribe ^^