Tutoring Volume Two

тнє ѕєχυαℓ ƒяυѕтяαтισηѕ σƒ σн ѕє нυη [Hiatus]

 

тнє ѕєχυαℓ ƒяυѕтяαтισηѕ σƒ σн ѕє нυη

Tutoring Volume Two

_________

Se Hun plopped himself down in a chair in the library before pulling his heavy English textbook out, slamming it down on the table earning a glare from the librarian. “Alright, let’s get this over with,” he commented, watching her sit down with much less disturbance to other people. She pulled her text book out as well as the assignments they had received in class earlier that day.

She looked down at what Se Hun already had. She had noticed he began the assignment during class while the professor was still instructing to get as much of it in as he could. She knew it anyway, there was no way Se Hun could get this down with the accuracy it had without the help of another student; it was made obvious by the grades he had in that class.

Sa Rang shook her head before noticing a familiar face. Her ex-boyfriend, the one person she hated more than anyone was staring at her from the next table over in the library, a devilish look on his face and she knew he was just asking for trouble.

“Great, just great,” she mumbled under her breath before catching Se Hun’s eyes. He looked at her with a hint of confusion, but mostly concern at her sudden change in attitude.

“Is everything okay?” he asked, watching her eyes shift, his eyes following hers to lie unto the male she had been staring at.  Sa Rang cringed at the thought, just looking at him made her want to throw up. Se Hun could see it out of the corner of his eyes, the way Sa Rang looked away from him, trying to avoid it at all costs.

Se Hun on the other hand maintained eye contact with the other male before looking back over to Sa Rang, a sweet look in his eyes as he took her hand. “You’re so beautiful,” he commented, loud enough for the other male to hear before lifting her hand to his lips to press a gentle kiss to it, his eyes looking deep into hers.

A deep blush spread across Sa Rang’s cheeks, but she could see the deceiving look in Se Hun’s eyes. It was all just a rouse, and she knew it now.  “Oh, stop,” she smiled, looking away from him, putting on the best act she could.

“Do you want to get out of here? I know some place we can go.” There was a hint of seduction in Se Hun’s voice. He had to make it as convincing as possible.  Sa Rang hesitated, but ended up nodded as she watched Se Hun start packing up. He flung his backpack onto his shoulder, watching her do the same before lacing hands with her.

The minute they got out the door, Se Hun looked over at her. “He makes you really uncomfortable,” he stated, not really expecting any kind of reply. It was a verbalized observation for no one except himself. But he watched her nod. Not only did she nod, she hugged herself, feeling totally disgusted with her ex-boyfriend’s presence. 

“He makes me want to throw up,” she whispered, barely audible to anyone besides herself. Se Hun opened his mouth to say something, but ended up shutting it again as he gripped the straps of his backpack, walking side by side with her. He wasn’t sure where they were going, but it wasn’t like they had anywhere to go.

“The lecture hall doesn’t have a class now—”

“We’re going,” Sa Rang interrupted, grabbing Se Hun’s arm to take a sharp right and drag him down the hall towards the lecture hall that easily held five hundred students. She knew for a fact it wouldn’t be empty, but there wouldn’t be very many people there and right now, she just had to sit down. 

She threw the door open, dragging herself through it and found a table on the entry level where they could sit and she lazily let herself drop into one, Se Hun sitting down softly next to her. He examined her face, watching her intently to look for any increasing sign of distress. But she didn’t show any. Despite that, Se Hun moved closer to her, testing the waters to see how she’d react.

Only a few inches closer and Sa Rang leaned into him, her cheek pressed against his clothed chest. This gave Se Hun incentive to move even closer and he drug his chair to set it directly next to hers, closing the space so he could wrap his arms around her. “Thank you,” she whispered to him, barely audible against his chest. “You’re so quick on your feet, if you weren’t there…”

“Don’t even worry about it. It’s my job to look out for you, with you dating Kai and all. I’m supposed to be there when he’s not around,” he replied, a weird tone to his voice going undetectable, but he knew it was the result of his own ridiculous growing desires.

“And he does a damn good job at it,” chimed in Kai’s voice from behind them, a smile plastered on his face. “I really appreciate it, Se Hun. For you to watch out for her like that and have her thank you so… dramatically; you must’ve done something amazing,” he added, watching the look on Se Hun’s face, a look of forced relaxation.

Se Hun wasn’t sure how to reply, so he said the only think he could think of. “She’s all yours,” he said, moving away so that Sa Rang could stand and push herself into Kai’s embrace. “But maybe next time we should have out study session somewhere a little more secluded,” he muttered under his breath, having no intention of anyone hearing it, and he was sure that Sa Rang definitely didn’t hear it. Kai was another story, but he didn’t stick around to find out as he made his way out of the auditorium.

“What happened?” Kai finally asked, his hands sliding down her back.

“I don’t want to talk about it. I should get home,” she replied, pushing away from him only to have him grab her wrist.

“Let me walk you,” he offered, his hand lacing with hers, though there was a slight frown on his face, his brow furrowed at the way she was acting.

Sa Rang was quiet a majority of the walk but let Kai hold her hand. Kai didn’t say anything to her either and would only occasionally look over at her while they walked in the direction of her house. He knew she’d come around and tell him when she wanted to, and he didn’t really care how long it took as long as he knew what was going on. Or even as long as he knew she was safe and that everything was okay.

“I want to transfer schools,” she said, causing Kai’s eyes to widen as he stopped in his tracks, Sa Rang’s fingers still laced with his, causing her halt as well.  It was a tough pill for Kai to swallow already, even if he didn’t know the reasoning.

“Baby…” he muttered, looking at her.

“I can’t take it. It was one incident, but I won’t be able to handle it,” she responded, opening the door to her house after she had dragged Kai a block and a half to her house.

“Why? I mean, what happened?” he asked.

“Jae Sung happened,” she replied, leaning in to press her lips against Kai’s.

Kai was aware of whom Jae Sung was, as well as his past with Sa Rang, but he couldn’t think of that right now. Her lips quivered against his as they kissed, and his hands hesitantly, but softly, touched her waist.

Her lips pulled away and she was on her way to shutting the door until Kai pressing his hand against it, keeping it open. “Do you want me to stay with you?” he asked.

“I’m not sure how my parents will feel about that,” she replied, trying to close the door again.

“You’re hurting. You’re scared, don’t shut me out. I want to help you,” he stated firmly, trying to get through her guard that she had put up so strongly at the moment. Her eyes met Kai’s and she wanted to cry, she wanted to show him just how scared she was, exactly how she felt staying at that school and maybe it would help her convince him to let her transfer schools, but she knew that would be too selfish of her. How could she do that to him? He had been nothing but sweet to her, done everything she had asked of him, treated her like nothing but a princess. Was it fair of her to just leave him like that?

No, and she knew it.

“Come in,” she said, bringing him inside before sneaking him past the kitchen, past her mother and upstairs into her room where she sat on her bed slowly, letting Kai sit down next to her to cradle her before she began to let tears go, showing him just how this event had affected her so severely.