Chapter 7

Dilemma..

[ LET JUST MAKE THIS STORY FAST FORWARD ]

 

After few months later Nana become close to Yoona again, Lizzy helping them to be together again. They so happy can be together again. Yoona such a kind girl. They both at the canteen at school. They having lunch together. Kai and the gang come to them and join them having lunch. "Hey pretty ladies" Kai smile and take a sit next to Yoona.

"Hello Kai" Yoona smile to him and with the other friends. After few minutes, Eunji and Bomi come with them as well.

"All are here" Bomi and Eunji sit down. "Hi Nana" Bomi smile to Nana.

"Hi Bomi and everybody" Nana flashed her pretty smile.

"So Yoong, how about our performance next week?" Kai excited asking her.

"We will practice again today, at evening. Is that okay for you all?" Yoona look at them one by one. All of them nodding and smile.

"I'm sure this year festival more exciting" Nana clap her hands.

"Of course" Suho confidently said that to Nana.

"Nana, where is Lizzy?" Eunji asking Nana.

"Lizzy, she's busy with her homework so she can't joining us." 

"Woooooooootttt !!" Lizzy suddenly shouting while running to them. She seems so happy. She reached their table and take a deep breath. "There's a handsome teacher ! He's teaching English subject ! Aw." Lizzy fangirling over the new teacher.

All of them frowning and stare at Lizzy. "Who is that teacher?" Nana asking her.

"Mr Wu." Lizzy nodding. 

"Sounds like chinese." Yoona take a sip on her drink.

"Yes yes. You guys know, he knows some language too. Aw" Lizzy still fangirling.

"Alright Lizzy. Later that teacher will enter our class" Kai said to her. "Just sit down" Kai pat the seat next to him.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[ At the class ]

 

As usual, all of them at the class and waiting for the teacher to come in. Lizzy chit chat with Nana. Eunji and Bomi chit chat with Suho and Baekhyun. Kai like usual with Yoona. After a few minutes, the teacher come in. A charismatic teacher. All the girls jaw dropping once seeing the teacher. 'Is this that teacher? Handsome' Yoona mentally spoke to herself.

"Hello students" he said formally. "I am Mr Wu, or you can call me Mr Kris" he flashed a smile to all the students.

All the girls students excited with the teacher.

"I will teach you all English subject. So please cooperate with me" Kris put the books on the table.

"We will sir. Don't worry" all the students say that. Kris smile happily seeing his students well-behaviour.

"Let's start the lesson now" Kris open his book and start teaching.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Kai" Yoona calling him. 

"Yes?" Kai look at her with a flashed smile.

"Meet me at the dance room at the evening. Alright?" 

"Alright madam. I'll see you later" Kai nodded his head.

"Alright. I'll see you later. Byebye" Yoona waves to him and flashed him a smile.

"Minho, you're so lucky got her" Kai sighing and put his hands inside his pocket and walking at the hallway.

 

 

 

{ I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY EARLIER. I DON'T HAVE IDEA WHAT TO DO. BUT NOW I AM HERE. SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE }