Chapter 2

Dilemma..

On the next week, Minho plans to having an open date with his girlfriend.

He ready to announce to all people and all his fans that he already got girlfriend.

He ask his manager to manage a press conference. He knows that now is the right time to reveal his beautiful girlfriend.

"Are you sure wanna do this Minho?" His manager ask him.

"I'm very sure about that. And sure my fans will accept that" He smile and pat his manager's shoulder.

"So should I announce about this on the newspaper?" Mr Lee look at him

Minho thinking for a while and smile "That's better. So all my fans can come or watch the television"

"If you say so, I will arrange it for you and announce it on the newspaper" Mr Lee walk to do his job

Minho take out his cellphone and dialing his girlfriend's number. He smile and off the call.

Minho take a deep breath and look around. "Can't wait for tomorrow. I don't care if my fans will hate me, more important is my Yoona. She the only girl that success capture my eyes and grab my heart. I love you Yoongie"

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Yoona's P.O.V

 

After recieve a call from Minho she keep smiling and grins.

She rolling on the bed and hug her kkuma. She keep rolling and fall down on the floor

"Auchh! Appo!" She whine and rub her . "Omma!"

Her mom rush to her room and look at her. "What happen honey?"

"I falling down from the bed omma" She pouts

"You the one who fall? Omma thought it was a jackfruit fall from the tree" Mrs Im laughs a bit and caress Yoona's hair.

"Omma!" Yoona puff her cheek and hug her knees.

"Omo omo omo. My princess sulking" Mrs Im rub her cheek and help her to get up. "Why my princess so heavy now?"

"Omma. I'm not heavy" She pouts and sit on the bed.

Mrs Im smile and make Yoona lay on her lap. Mrs Im caress her hair. "What makes you so happy until you fall from the bed?"

"Omma, you remember Minho right?" Yoona plays with her mom's finger.

"Minho? Choi Minho? The famous singer?"

"Ne ne ne omma. He is" Yoona nods many times.

"What happen to him?"

"Nothing happen to him omma" Yoona smile "He want announce to the whole world that I'm his official girlfriend" Yoona grins

"Ohh jinjja? Good for you honey. You happy, omma more happy" Mrs Im kiss Yoona's cheek "Enough, now go take your bath. Smelly girl" Mrs Im pinch her thigh.

"Auchh" Yoona rub her thigh. "Arra arra. I will take my bath now" She get up and grab her bathrobe.

Mrs Im stand up and look around. "This girl, jinjja" Her mom tidy up her bed and get out from the room.

 

________________________________________________________________________-

 

Nana's P.O.V

 

She awake when hear her phone ringing "Erm, what you want Lizzy? You wanna come? Just come here. I'm waiting for you"

She off the call and put her phone under the pillow.

After 20 minutes, Lizzy come with a newspaper on her hand "Hey lazy girl, wake up!" Lizzy shake Nana's body

"What what What's the matter?" Nana sit on the bed and yawn. She rub her eyes and look at Lizzy.

Lizzy smile "I'm pretty sure that after you read this, it will make you fully awake" Lizzy smirk and give Nana the newspaper

Nana take the newspaper and read the headlines "WHAT?! Minho wanna announce his official girlfriend?! What the hell is going on now?!"

Nana shout in angrily

"Be patient girl. I know what you feel now. Seems you are late. There's another girl stay in his heart"

"This can't be happen! Minho is mine!" She throw the newspaper on the floor and messes her hair "Arghhh! I must know who is that girl!"

Nana groan and go to the bathroom. BAM! She close the door so harsh.