Chapter 6

Dilemma..

 

 

***************************************************************************************************

They arrive at home and they go to Nana's room. Lizzy sit on the bed while Nana in the bathroom wash her face. Nana get out from the bathroom while wipe her face.

"So what you wanna tell me Dolly?"

Nana holds a picture and give it to Nana "You look at this" 

(just imagine this is Nana and Yoona when they still kids)

 

Lizzy take the picture "Aw, this kids so cute. Who is this Dolly?"

Nana take a sit beside Lizzy and smile "That is me and Yoona"

"What?" Lizzy look at Nana. "You and Yoona? You guys close when you still kids?"

Nana nod slowly. "I miss her actually" Her tears start flowing down. "Only her my cousin. You're right, she is an angel"

"What happen Dolly? I mean, why you both be like this now?"

"Okay, I will story to you" Nana take a deep breath.

 

- FLASHBACK -

"Yoona ! I wanna play with you" Nana pouting while look at Yoona play barbie doll.

Yoona smiles and look at Nana, "Come here Nana, we play together. Glad you're here. I was boring too playing this alone" Yoona chuckles.

"Yoona ! Yoona !" her mom shouted from the downstairs.

"Ne omma?" Yoona get out from her room and look at her mom. "Waeyo omma?"

"Come down here, your haraboji wanna meet you" 

"Haraboji?" Yoona jumps happily. "Yeah ! Haraboji come from Paris. Chakkaman omma" Yoona get into her room and pulls Nana's hand.

"Waeyo Yoona?" Nana look at Yoona that excited.

"Haraboji is here ! Palliwa !" Yoona keep pulling Nana's hand.

"Haraboji? Ne ne" Nana stand up and go downstairs with Yoona.

"Harabojiiii !" Nana and Yoona run to their Haraboji and hug him tightly.

"Aigo aigo, my yeoppo babies" Mr Im kiss them one by one. "Here the present for you both" Mr Im take out a big teddy bear for both of them.

Nana and Yoona take it happily "Gomawo haraboji" They chuckle happily.

Yoona look around "Haraboji, where's haelmoni?"

Mrs Im cough and catch her from the back and lift her up "Yoona !" 

"Haelmoni ! Yoona miss you !" Yoona smile and hug her neck.

"Haelmoni" Nana call her haelmoni but Mrs Im ignore her and keep play with Yoona. Well, Mrs Im loves Yoona more than Nana. She never look at Nana as her grandchildren because what of Nana's father have done to her before.

"Yeobo, Nana is calling you" Mr Im signal her and she look at Nana. She just touch Nana's head and continue play with Yoona.

Nana feel so sad and go out from the house. "Nobody loves Nana!" Nana crying while hugging her teddy.

Yoona's mother go after Nana and hugs her. "Omma here for you dear. Don't mind about haelmoni" 

Nana keep crying "Why haelmoni hates Nana omma? Waeyo?"

"Shhhhh, haelmoni not hates you Nana." She caress Nana's hair.

"Nana ! Nana !" Yoona shouted and go to her. "Omma, waeyo Nana crying?"

"Nothing baby. Now go continue play your barbie, omma will bring biscuits for you both ne" She smile and pat both of that kids head.

"Araseo omma" Yoona and Nana nods. They get into the house and run when they wanna go upstairs.

"Yoona! Be careful, don't run, haelmoni don't want you falling from the stairs."

"Ne haelmoni!" Yoona chuckles. Accidently Nana slipped her feet on the stairs and she falling down, Yoona behind her also falling down. All of the family members shocked. "Yoona ! Nana !" Her omma throw the plate and go to their kids. Her omma crying while look Nana full with blood and both of them fainted.

Haraboji calling ambulance and bring them to the hospital. Yoona's omma calls Nana's mom and tell her what happened.

Nana's mom come into the hospital and come to Yoona's mom. "Ji, what happened? What happened to Nana and Yoona?" Nana's mom worried.

"They run when wanna go to upstairs then suddenly both of them falling down" Yoona's omma crying and hugs Nana's mom.

"Omona. My daughters" She crying too.

Suddenly when Mrs Im look at Nana's mom, she slap her. "Because of your daughter my Yoona inside there ! If something happen to Yoona, I won't forgive you and your daughter !"

Mr Im come and calm his wife. "Yeobo! You ca't say like that. Both of them our grandchildren"

"Ani ! Only Yoona is my grandchild! Not her daughter !"

"Yeobo!" Mr Im pulls Mrs Im from the emergency room.

Nana's mom fall into knees and crying "GOD, please save both of my daughters there" She cross her finger and pray.

After 20 minutes, a doctor come out from the room. "Who is Yoona's omma?"

"Me me" Yoona's omma come to that doctor. "Waeyo doctor?"

"Your daughter okay now. She stabil. She just get injured on her elbow, she fainted because of shocked. So don't worry."

"Thank GOD. My Yoona is okay" She glad. "But doctor how about Nana?"

"Is Nana's mom is here?"

"Yes she is here. Ji, come here"

Ji come to Yoona's mom and the doctor. 

"Madam, can I talk with you in my office?"

"Oh okay doctor" Ji nods.

"Can I follow doctor?" 

"Just Nana's mom can follow me. You can see Yoona inside now" Doctor smile and go to her room with Nana's mom.

"What happened doctor?" Ji worried.

"Do you know your daughter got heart's complication?"

"M...mwo? Heart complication? I never know about that doctor"

"Based on the treatment, she got heart complication madam. So we must do surgery on her, it can reduce the sicks on her"

Ji crying "Is that only the way doctor?"

"Yes madam"

"Okay doctor, just proceed it. But don't let the other family knows about this. Just let me know this. Even Nana, she can if she don't know about this right?"

"Yes. Nana can if she don't know this. Just secretly give she eat her medicine"

"Proceed the surgery doctor" Ji nods.

"Here the form you have to sign." The doctor give a form to her, and Ji sign it.

"Okay madam, we will try our best" The doctor get up and prepare for the surgery.

 

"What the doctor said?"

Ji smile and look at Yoona. "Nothing. She just tell me that Nana will stay here for a while. Yoona can go home now"

"Jinjja? I will take Yoona go back home"

"Ji omma, where's Nana?" Yoona holds Ji's hand.

Ji kiss Yoona's forehead and smile. "Nana still sleeping in her room. Yoona can go home first, after that Nana will come"

"Ne omma. Ask Nana to come ne? I will wait for her." Yoona smile happily. "Annyeong Ji omma" Yoona waves happily.

"You! Don't ever let your daughter come into their house anymore ! She just bring badluck to their family!"

Ji bows her head. Mr Im hugs Ji, "don't mind what your omma say okay?"

"Ne appa."

"I am going now, tell Nana later I buy a big barbie doll for her"

Ji just nods.

 

----------FINISH FLASHBACK------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Nana wipes her tears. "My mom don't know that I know I have heart complication. I knew that a year ago. I saw my treatment report"

Lizzy hugs her. "You will be fine Dolly."

"That's why I hate Yoona, all family members loves her, but me, haelmoni really hates me" Nana cry more louder.

"See now, Yoona happy while me not happy. She got what she wants, but me, no. I never got that. I want Minho, but she the one that got Minho. Deep inside my heart, I love Yoona so much. I love her. Yoona ah!" Nana keep crying while hugging Lizzy.

Lizzy sigh and talk in her heart "Pity Nana, she really loves Yoona but her life miserable like this" Lizzy cries with Nana.

"Hey Dolly! You must be strong. Why don't you get closer back to Yoona?"

"No I can't" Nana shake her head. 

"B-but why?"

"My haelmoni jinjja hate me,and I don't know if Yoona wants that" Nana sigh and wipe her tears.

"I will help you. Okay?" Lizzy smile.

"We will see about that"

"That's my Dolly. Smile for me. Show me your adorable smile" Lizzy chuckles.

Nana smile and hugs Lizzy again.