Chapter 5

Dilemma..

THE NEXT DAY.

 

Yoona's P.O.V

She flashback what happen yesterday and she smiles widely "But can I face all the people? Sure I will get some anties too" she sighs deeply. "But no, I must think positive. I am glad that Minho wants to be honest" She smile.

Yoona get down from the bed and wash herself. She prepare herself wanna go to class. Simple girl, yeah that's her.

She get down and go to the dining table "Good morning omma" She smile and kiss her mom on the cheek. "Good morning my sweetheart" Yoona take her sit and drink the milk. "Omma, when appa will come back from Italy? I missed him so much" her omma sit in front of her and smile. "Your appa will comeback next week and he said he buy something for you" Yoona smile happily "Jinjja omma? Ah, can't wait for appa" She chuckles happily. Yoona eat two pieces of toast and drink milk. "Omma, I have to go now. See you at noon ne" She stand up and kiss her mom once again. "Annyeong omma" She waves happily and get out from the house and go to the University.

                                                                                    **************************************

After 10 minutes Yoona arrive and parking her car. Yoona get out from the car and see all the girls look at her. Yoona just walks slowly and hugging her books. She feels like they gonna eat her right now. "Yoong!" She hear that someone call her. She look at the back and see two of her bestfriend running to her. Jung Eunji and Yoon Bomi her bestfriend forever. "Are you okay?" Bomi holds her arm. "Eh? I'm okay. Why you asking?" Bomi shrugs "Seems you not okay, are you scared?" Yoona just smile. "Lets go to class" Three of them make a way and go to their class.

At class, Yoona see Nana glare her from far. Slowly Nana stand up and go to her, she pass through Yoona but she whisper something to Yoona "Let see how long you gonna be happy Yoona" Nana smirk and get out.

"What did she said Yoong?" Eunji look at Yoona.

"A-ah nothing Eunji" She smile and shake her head.

Eunji and Bomi look each other and sigh. "She will never let Yoona happy" Bomi shakes her head and pats Yoona's shoulder.

Yoona smiles and take her seat. "She's my cousin, she won't hurt me or whatsoever. Believe me my pretty friends" Yoona chuckled and do her work. Yoona still think about Nana's words. Slowly she release a low deep sigh.

 

After the class Yoona and her bff go to the cafe. There they meet Suho, Kai and Baekhyun. The three most handsome guy in their school. Actually Kai have crush on Yoona, but now he have to forget it because Yoona belongs to Minho. "Hey three handsome boys" Yoona waves happily to them and go to their table.

"Hey Yoong and the angels" Suho smiles and look at Bomi.

Yoona take a seat in front of Kai, Eunji next to Baekhyun and Bomi with Suho. "Why you guys not wait for us?" Bomi pouting and take Suho's drink then drink it.

Eunji and Yoona chuckled and Eunji elbow Bomi's arm. "What is on your hand Bomi?" Eunji laughs.

Bomi blushing hard and put back the drink. Bomi have crush with Suho, and Suho also have crush with Bomi. But both of them too shy, so they just keep their feelings. 

Yoona order drinks and some snacks for her and her friends. "So Kai, what you gonna do for the Festival night?"

Kai look at Yoona "Three of us will perform. We will singing and dancing as well"

Eunji clap her hands and Bomi look at Suho. "So you will dance as well huh?" Suho nods and smile to Bomi.

"So Kai, what song you guys will perform?" Yoona look at Kai.

"About the song, we not think about it yet. Still in discussion. Why don't you girls join us? So there will 6 of us" Kai smile and look at the three girls.

Eunji and Bomi look at Yoona. "I am okay with it. How about you Bomi?" Eunji look at Bomi.

"Me okay with it too" Bomi smile. "Now up to you Yoong"

"Okay, we wil join three of you guys. Later we discuss about the song and the dance, okay?" Yoona smile. Bomi and Eunji hi-five each other and smile.

Nana and Lizzy just watch them from far. "She such an angel" Lizzy mumble while looking at  Yoona.

Nana glare at Lizzy  "what did you say just now?" 

Lizzy shocked "A..ah.. Ah nothing" Lizzy stutter. "Dolly, why you just not get well with your cousin? I mean she not bad. Just because of Minho you wanna hate her?"

"You don't know my history with her. I hate her ! She always got what she wants, but me........ I never get anything what I want. All is IM YOONA !" Nana squeeze the glass till her water splash out. Nana stand up and run to the park. She wipes her tears while she running.

Lizzy run after her. Yoona accidently look at Nana and sigh. "what's wrong with you Nana?"

Nana sit on a bench and wipe her tears. She such an innocent girl when she crying. Lizzy come and approach her. "Dolly, what happened? Why you crying?" Lizzy holds Nana's face.

"She...She...She so lucky you know. So lucky" Nana hugs Lizzy and spill her tears on Lizzy's shoulder.

Lizzy pat her back "Shhh, what happened? Share with me"

Nana release the hugs "Come with me to my house when this class finish. At my home, I will tell you everything"

"Okay, I will follow you go back home later" Lizzy nods and wipe Nana's tears "now stop crying, and lets go back to the class" Lizzy smile.

 

                                                                              ***********************************************