Wedding Day

From Picture to Reality

Morning came and it was finally your wedding day. It was busy inside your house because of your mom preparing your breakfast. 

"So..this is finally the day." You said as you looked at your ring. 

"_____! Eat first, breakfast is ready." Your mom called out downstairs.

"I'm coming." You went downstairs and took a sit next to Yeonhee who was munching on some pancake.

"I'm going to be unnie's flower girl." Yeonhee cheerfully said as she drank some water.

"Yes, and you better hurry so that you and _____ unnie can get ready," Your mom came and sat down beside you.

"Mom, where's the wedding going to be?" you asked her.

"I'm not sure, but what they said to me was that it was some sort of garden." 

"Oh, okay........." you said and got up. "........I'll just get ready first." you went upstairs.

"Okay dear....." looks at Yeonhee, ".....same goes to you little girl..come on, mommy will help you." Your mom said and accompanied Yeonhee to her bedroom.

Meanwhile you got showered and dried yourself.  You soon went to your closet and found your wedding dress. It wasn't that flashy but still had that elegant look.

You put it on and was amazed at how it hugged your body. It was so fit for you. It really was the perfect dress you could have. You looked at yourself in the mirror. Suddenly you remembered what happened to you and Jaejoong last night at the beach. How he proposed, how he held your waist, it was all unforgettable. You felt your heart beat fast and that made you blush. 'No, I can't have feelings for him, not ever. He'll just break up with me in the end....' you thought.

Suddenly someone knocked on your door. "____, it's me." your mom called.

"Come in." you answered.

She opened the door and gasped how beautiful you looked. "_____, you look so beautiful." she complimented as she turned you around.

"Thanks mom."

Suddenly news from the TV was heard. "It was confirmed, the son of the CEO of Kim Corp. is getting married today to a woman whom we know now as ____ Choi. They were last seen in the beach last night as we witnessed their proposal on the spot. It was a very sudden news for we haven't known Mr. Kim's son had a relationship. Truly now, they shall be together as one. As Korea's most eligible bachelor is going to be settled at last. Tune in later for more updates. Back to you---" your mom shut the tv as she heard the news.

"Wow, media does catch up quickly." she commented and dropped the remote to your bed.

"Yeah, and now this wedding's going to be a hot topic."

"Don't worry sweetie, your almost-father-in-law, told me it's going to be a private place." your mom assured you.

"That's going to be the least of my problems." 

 

Meanwhile at Jaejoong's place.

"Hyung, who would've thought you're going to get married NOW." the youngest, Changmin, said.

"Hey, well at least he's going to get married. HE'S GETTING OLD!" Yoochun blurted out which earned a smack in the back by Yunho.

"Guys, come on, give him a break, It's his day." Yunho looked at them.

"Fine fine." they've all said,

Junsu was with Jaejoong helping him with his outfit. 

"Hyung, you look awesome." 

"Thanks Junsu." Jaejoong said as he straightened his bow.

"You think you're ready for this?" Junsu looked at Jaejoong.

"Well if I wasn't, I wouldn't be wearing this now will I?" Jaejoong gave him a look.

"I get it Mr. soon-to-be-married." 

"Well, then, let's go and get to the others."

Both of them went to the remaining members who were just watching news in the living room. It was the news about him and you. 

"Looks like, we're not the only ones updated about this wedding." Yunho said as he sipped some juice.

"Well, what can we expect from this guy right here?" Yoochun said as he put his arm around Jaejoong.

"Let's go, let's not make the bride wait." Changmin said. They all nodded and went straight to the wedding venue.

 

Meanwhile.....someone was also watching the news and was not happy about it

"That stole my Jae, that's it, Today is the day I'll own him even if it means portraying myself as his first love." a girl said.

Yes, she knew about Jaejoong's first love because his cousin told her

"Don't worry, I'll help you with that." his cousin said.

 

 

UPDATED:D

SORRY FOR BEING LATE AGAIN. IT'S SUMMER SOOOOOO....I'LL TRRRRRRRRRY AND UPDATE MORE

THANK YOU, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE:)