Quality Time

From Picture to Reality

(Jaejoong's POV)

As soon as I got that phonecall from Jessica, asking if she would want to meet me up somewhere, I went to my wife that I would meet up with someone for awhile. She willingly agreed and I got my keys and jacket and went outside to meet Jessica.

"Oppa! Over here" a voice called me.

I turned around and saw Jessica seating on one of those restaurant seats. I came over and greeted and hugged her. "Sorry if I took long and made you wait." "Oh no, it's alright Oppa. Here take a seat" She smiled at me.

We ordered and talked just whatever hoping that I would somehow catch up with her life."So, how you doin'? Anything interesting?" I asked her. "Oh, I'm actually a model and I just came back from America." She smiled as she drank her lemonade.

We decided to go and stroll in the park. I paid for the mini meal. At first she was hesitant but I insisted so she gave in. So now, here we were strolling the park. I held her hand and intertwined them with mine. She seems to be a little surprise but smiled. "It's normal now for us to be like this." "Yes, but, it won't be when we know you are still married to _____." I cupped her cheeks and looked at her lovingly. "Listen, you're my one and only love, let not there be anything wrong with just holding your hand or this........" Before I could finish, I leaned in and kissed her lips. I sensed she was shocked but completely relaxed and kissed me back whilst wrapping her arms around my shoulder. Again, I felt nothing. Absolutely nothing from the kiss. Something really was not right but it shouldn't be. I parted and looked at her and tried my very hardest in telling her , "I love you and only you." With that I hugged her tightly.

 

(Jessica's POV)

I was surprised truthfully. He just kissed me and even held hands with me. I can't believe Tiff's idea actually worked. In your face _______ Choi. Yeah, I can't call you Mrs. Kim because heck, you aren't going to be. Even if you're married to him.  Oppa's going to get a divorce and he and I will live happily ever after while you go to whatever fate wants you to be. He loves me and me only.

 

 

(Your POV)

After Jaejoong left I felt my cheeks getting wet from all of my tears, worse is that it wouldn't stop. I tried sipping on my hot chocolate but only got burned from too much heat. I instantly went inside and drank a not-so-cold water. I set down my hot chocolate and tried to watch some tv. It helped because it got my mind off of Jaejoong and "her". It was a comedy show, though it was almost done, it still gave me laughs. After a couple of minutes I turn the tv off and got my, now, mild chocolate. I tested it before going to the balcony and sure enough it wasn't that hot like last time. I went to the balcony and admired the night. It was beautiful. I noticed that a park was seen where I was standing and I couldn't help the fact to see a beautiful scenery as well. But I noticed there were 2 people. "Must be a couple" I whispered to myself because they were holding hands. But as they came closer I nearly dropped my cup of chocolate when I saw a familiat person.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait.....I leaned closer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is that Jaejoong?

 

 

 

 

and who's that girl?

 

 

 

 

 

I knew then it was Jaejoong as they came closer as I got a perfect view of him. "So, this person was the one who he wanted to meet." I mumbled to myself as I looked at an unfamiliar but beautiful girl beside him. They were holding hands as they walk but suddenly, Jaejoong held her cheeks and after speaking some words he.....

 

 

 

 

He......

 

 

 

 

Kissed her. :(

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I couldn't look at them anymore and went inside again and placed the cup on the table as I ran to the bedroom and on to my bed. Or our bed. I cried and cried again. It was too much for me to handle. I know I shoudn't have the rights to be even jealous or crying because of him because I know in the first place, I have never had his heart. And will never have. Just thinking about it made me so sad and defeated. Why can't I just accept that simple fact.

 

JAEJOONG DOESN'T LOVE ME.

 

"HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU _______, HE'LL NEVER WILL SO JUST STOP!" I screamed to myself hitting myself with a pillow. I cried until I calmed myself and slowly went to the bathroom to go wash up until Jaejoong comes back and might suspect me from crying. As i dried myself with a towel while facing the mirror, I looked at myself. I looked wasted and tired. Tired from crying perhaps? So , I came to 5 conclusions.....

 

"I 'll never shead another tear for Jaejoong."

"I'll never bother him when he's with her."

"I won't let my feelings be in between his happiness with his destined one."

"I'll find something that will occupy me and my life aside from my husband."

 

 

and lastly...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll stop and refrain from being madly in love with KIM JAEJOONG."

There I said it, I finally  confessed my feelings, my true ones. I really love him. To the core of my heart. I smiled of what I've promised. No more pain and sadness.

 

 

I put  the towel back to the rack and went out of the bathroom but as I did I stumbled to someone, I wish I shouldn't see for now.

 

 

"Jae . . . . "