Gikwanggie POV

Rappers' Secrets

GiKwang's POV

Everything was happening to fast. For some reason my body started to tense up, as if i was going to start a fight. About to punch, hurt someone.  My head started to hurt.  I grabbed Yoseob's hand to keep concentrated, but he didnt seem noticed at all in my actions. He then suddenly got up and went to the stranger, Dongwoo, and grabed him by the shoulder, preesing his lips against Dongwoo's. Behind them i realize what was happening. When Hoya sneezed, it attracted Dongwoo to look. For Yoseob to stop Dongwoo from seeing Hoya, he kissed him to get distracted. Hoya had turned around and for Sunggyu to stop Hoya from seeing Yoseob and Dongwoo kissing, he had pressed his lips on Hoya. 

I jumped up, Dujun, HyunSeung,JunHyung, and DongWoon just watching everything hapoening so fast. I pushed Yoseob's hands off Dongwoo's shoulder, grasping them so tight they became purple. still holding Yoseobs hands, i punched Dongwoo with ALL my might. Dongwoo flew down into the arms of Dujun, who reacted fast and pushed him off of his arms, knowing the relationship of me and my adorable Hyung Yoseob, whoo i loved so much, but could not stand right now.

Still holding Yoseobs hand i marched dow the hall into our dorm, slamed the door, threw Yoseob on the bed and crouched down in the corner of the room, eyes filled with tears, no longer strong enough to hold in.

Yoseib tried to say sorry, but before he could finish, i cut him off screaming, and throwing things across the room. i mnew the others in the livingroom could hear me, but i didnt care, because I knew no one would dare to come in. all i cared about now was what was going to happen with my first AMAZING relationship i had ever had in my life.

I calmed a little after throwing Yoseob and my couple pillows everywhere. letting my anger hide behind my usual poker face, i gave the sign that it was okay for Yoseob  to explain now. 

Whithout a word, Yoseob came over, knelt down, and pressed his lips on my forehead. He knew wthat i had already figured whyy he had to do what he did. Bevause he was a Hyung oftwo Dongsaes, he was the only one that had the courage to actually act in and help or guest Hoya and our wounderful Hyung. Yoseob reached into my right poket to grab our couple rings, the ones we had stored when we were running around so we wouldnt loose them. 

I looked into Yoseobs eyes knowing there was trust in both of them. I grobbed Yoseob by the neck and gave him a long kiss on the lips. not ever wanting to let go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,guys! i wrote this chap on my rablet, so sorry for typos, and it was real hard :/  i just had to do a chap on my MAIN DANCER~~ GiKwanggie. i'm getting real distracted with Beast, if you havent noticed, so next chapter Ydong will be meeting cutie Myungsoo (L) and pretty boy  Sungyeol. :) 

i am happlieee to take in any suggestions on what YOU want to happen in the story!! just comment, or message.

plz feel free to comment on and about ANYTHING, and subscribe ^^