Saranghae

Rappers' Secrets

Everything  happened so fast. 

The rushing crowd...

The yelling.....

Phone calls.....

Sirens....

I found myself at the end of Dongwoo's hospital bed. Crying.

The other members we coming soon with our manager and the head director. 

"This is the end" I thought to myself.

I walked over to the chair next to Dongwoo's and grabbed his hands. I kissed it for the longest time. Not wanting to let go. 

I looked up and stared at his face, wanting his eyes to open and his wounds healed. 

All my tears rushed out. 

I cried in silenced not wanting to be noticed. My heart hurt so much! 

I heard the doors open and the rest of the members waled in leaded by Sunggyu. 

The room was silent except the sound of sniffling and crying. 

I could hear our manger taking to the director outside about the group and the dis band. 

The managers called out all the members out for a discussion. Leaving me to stay by Dongwoo's side. 

I got up to listen to the conversation but was grabbed by the softest hands. 

It can't be.... 

I turned back to see a smiling Dongwoo looking straight at me. 

"Woo-ah!" I jumped down trying not to squeeze him with my hug. 

"Haha yah I was out for a couple of hours how can you miss me this much?!" 

"What? But the doctor said that you wouldn't make it..... He said you were in a coma..." 

"BHAHA! Pabo!" Haha you actually believed him? Haha Pabo I didn't get into the crash! I helped the guy that was! And accidentally hit my head on the door hehe..." 

"WAT, aish stupid Pabo... Keke. You got me so worried" I gave him a small punch. 

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss. 

"Saranghae" <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

ok so I decided to end this story!! Sorry I lost ideas!! But thank you to those who read my story!! I love you all! Stay tuned go my next story!! Sorr for the horrible ending >_< thank you!!