Not In My Eyes

Rappers' Secrets

Hoya

  I slammed my lunch tray down, tired from the tongue twisting training Vocal Hyung gave me. Peace and Quiet were the only two things  I needed at the moment to enjoy my lunch. I loweredd my head, taking a bite of kimchi,  when all of a sudden Sunggyu followed by Myungsoo and him come. Sunggyu sits his things diagonally from me, while myungsoo sits across from me. that means......... oh no... Dongwoo has to site next to me. What.A.Day.

Dongwoo sighs and walks over, mumbling that there were no more seats left. avoiding eye contact, i start talking to Sunggyu asking about his day. After his 1 minute story, everything went silent. the only thing you could hear was the sound of chewing and utensils hitting the plates.

Playing with my food, i suddenly felt warm legs traveling up my legs. i looked up to see Myungsoo smirking.

Dongwoo

Silence occured and we all ate our food. I feel real bad fighting with Hoya, and had asked Sunggyu to help me get back together with him. Sunggyu's idea was to sit with Hoya at lunch, just the three of us, but when Myungsoo asked to join us while we were in the lunch line, i knew something fishy was up. I was playing with my food, poking it and moving it from slide to slide, when i saw at the corner of my eyes that Hoya had got stiff. I glanced my eyes, not moving my head, to see what was going on. I saw Myungsoo smirking at Hoya which made me real mad. Anger struck me, and all I wanted to to was grab Myungsoo from the shirt and punch him till he bled to death. But the little angel inside me told me to get proof, so i "dropped" my napkin, and excused myself to retrieve it. I looked under the table to see Myungsoo's leg stretched out, with his foot almost to Hoya's private.

Anger

I punched the floor, that helping me get pumped up, and crawled back up. sitting in my seat, I leaned towards Hoya giving a kiss on the lips. Shock went around. Sunggyu's eyes got as wide as I've ever seen, and Hoya was so shocked, he couldnt even move. BUT Myungsoo was just sitting there. His legs back in place, and a look on his face saying and chanting if that was all I  got.

I pulled back, laying my hand on Hoyas thigh, and writing to him sorry down to his knees. He looked me in the eye and locked hands with mine.

He was finally mine.

Hoya

He kissed me. Are we back together?

Wait.... I feel no passion... His eyes arent on mine...they're on.....Myungsoo's.

No.

He says sorry, but is he sorry for not kissing me passionatly? or does he want me to play along?

I play along. interlocking my hands with his.

He will never be mine.

 

eeek! I'm back!! HALLLOOOO!! haahhaa! so Hoya is sotired and alone! Dongwoo wants to make up to Hoya and is sorryful! whatr will happen?! DUN DUN DDDUUUUNNN!! haha!

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, TELL UR FRIENDS!!  Oh! and if you havent heard! I'm writing a new story!  please go and check it out!! thx!!

sorry for bad grammer and incorrect spelling! <33