Chapter 3- Haha. Summer school. Wait..What?!

Arranged Marriage with a Jerk

The next day:

Luhan's P.O.V

     I woke up and saw my room, very clean. I was suspecting it was the maids. I went up and took a bath. I brushed my teeth first, then got ready for my clothes. Well, I don't feel happy today so I just picked sweat pants and a v- neck Donald Duck Tee. I took a bath now and went down. I saw the maids greeting me. I just nod and smiled, like bursting into laugter, gossiping each other. Did they touch something in my room that's private?? 

"What?" I asked.

"Didn't you know, Luhan? We weren't the one who cleaned your room," Chun Hei said.

"What? Who cleaned my room?! Tell me!"

"Fine, easy young man! It's Xiao Peng," Tran Bei, my maid said, laughing.

"What? Get ready to me, Xiao Peng.. Oh, yes i'm challenging you!!" I yelled marching downstairs.

   I went down and saw my family and Xiao Peng. I went to my sit infront of  that stupid girl. I reached the hotdogs and got 2 and a Sunny- Side up Egg. I got bacon and cranberry juice, since my mom knew Xiao Peng loves cranberry juice and she bought many for her. I ate and finished up. Mom told us while eating that Xiao Peng, mom, and I will have a meeting later after breakfast. After breakfast, We went to the living room and I sat beside Xiao Peng. Well, mom told me to! Suddenly, she talked.

"Is your room clean enough?" she smirked.

"Yeah, thak you for touching my stuff!" I whispered kinda audible Mom laughed a little and looked at the two of us.

"I told you that we will have a meeting today. Starting on Monday, you two will study at summer school with the same level and school. You two will be attending the Li Shen University," mom said, smiling. Yeah, ahaha summer school, Wait, What?!?!

"No... School," Xiao Peng said, putting her head up the air with a facepalm. Well, let the school begin on Monday!


I'm sorry short update!! :(( i was kinda hurry, because my parents are coming and I have a Summative quiz in Algebra. Thank you for subscribing! Please, be patient for me, because i still have studies to do. And I know, it's a lame excuse.xD Once again, thank you!! Comment of what you think will happen to Xiao Peng and luhannie~ Xiexie!! ^_^