Chapter 1- WWWWHHHHAAAATTT?!?!?!

Arranged Marriage with a Jerk

"Xiao Peng,Hon. Wake up!! We have visitors," your mom said.

"5 minutes," you said,annoyed.

"Hurry, okay?"

"Yeah,yeah~" you said, letting her go away.

After 5 minutes: You woke up and went straight to the bathroom. You tied your whole hair and wore this clothes. You came down and saw 3 new faces and it looks like a family. You wondered who were they. 

"Ni Hao. Woh shih Xiao Peng. Call me XiXi," you said.

"Oh my! Is this you Xiao Peng?! You're grown up now! Your so grown up!!!!" the woman said.

Oh, she knows me. She might be my mom's friend before you thought. You laughed nervously. Until, the woman caught you looking at the guy, like her son.

"Omo. Uhh, son,pst! Introduce yourself," the woman said. The guy groaned madly and put his phone in his pocket.

"I'm Lu Han. Lu is my surname but call me Luhan,still," Luhan said and went back to his phone. How rude.I hate him now.

"I'm Mrs. Lu. And this is my husband, Mr.Lu," Mrs. Lu before smiling sweetly.

"Honey, he's your fiancé. You will soon be married," your mom said. WHHHAAAATTT!?!?!?!?!

You can't beleive you re getting married. You're 18 and you're still attending school!! How will your friends and classmates react about you?!

"But mo-"

"Get over with it. you have no choice," Luhan said coldy, focusing on his phone. Jerkkkkk~~~~!! :PPP

"Am I TALKING TO YOU?" you asked.

"You are now."

"Then SHUT UP."

"You first."

"NO, YOU FIRST!!"

"Easy, guys!! How come your fighting?! You two are fiances!! You shouldn't be fighting!!" Mrs. Lu said.

You were disappointed on how Mrs. Lu got sad. But you thought of divorcing after the marriage. Easy, right?

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mrs.Lu. It's just that your son and I won't ever get along forever. How can we get married but we don't know each other?!"

"That's a great question,Hon. We made you two a house for you to live until you get married," your mom said.

"NOOOOOOO~~~~!!! asdfghjkl WHHHYYY~~?!?!?!"

"That's your fault," Luhan said.

"Shut up," you said.

"But this day, you, Xixi, will go to our house to live for the rest of your vacation," Mrs. Lu said.

After the conversation, you went up and fixed your clothes. You packed everything you have in your closet. You put your laptop and other gadgets in your Backpack and the rest on the luggage. You weren't really excited but, you just don't want to live with your brother, Xi Peng. He's 10 and you find him very annoying. Before, you two were young, you were wrestling like in the WWW. You will always lose and he'll always win. He knows Kung Fu and you're weak at it so you don't have a choice but get beaten after the fight. 

"Xiao Peng!! We're going! Hurry up, dear!" Mrs. Lu said.

"Yes, Mrs. Lu! I'm coming!!" you shouted pulling our heavy luggage.

"Bye, mom, dad. And also you too, XI PENG!" you said before stucking your tongue out. Xi Peng just ignored and played his PS3 again.

"Bye Hon!! Take care!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ikrryyyt?! Short FIRST chappie. Hope you like it. In the next chapter, Xiao Peng and the Han family is at the car. :)) ANNYEONG!!!!! ^________^ Oh by the way, you will realized I changed Han to Lu. Thanks to @Hope3698 ^_^