Chapter 2- Crash

Arranged Marriage with a Jerk

   You and the Lu's are at their car and Luhan was the one controlling the steer wheel. You were amazed of how his driving skills were so good. After a few minutes, Luhan realized the break was out of controlled and suddenly they felt something moving.

             "Yahhh Luhan!" you said annoyed.

             "What?!" he said, pretending there wasn't any happening... Well there is. The BREAK.. Soon, Luhan drove faster and faster by second and your eyes were marbled, shocked of how impatient was Luhan like he wants to go the comfort room to release. But luckily, There weren't really many nor few cars, only Luhan's. Soon, you and his family realized the break. Well, Luhan has no choice but to tell the others that the break was broken. Soon, the car was out of control and Luhan has no choice but let it go.

             " LUUUUHHHAAANNN!!" Mrs. Lu yelled. Then, the car suddenly crashed onto the pine tree. His head was on the steering wheel, your body was a vegetable, except Mrs. And Mr. Lu. They weren't affected.  They called 911 and the policemen fastly went to your place and brought the two of you to the ambulance. As soon as you arrived to the hospital, Mr. Lu was in the counter, paying.  Mrs. Lu was running with the nurses, accompanying you two. 

----------SKIP SKIP------------

              " Umma, Appa~" you said. Mrs. Lu was The one with you. She understood why you just said that, you were just missing your parents. There, she's standing, looking at you.

              "XiXi... It's me, Mrs. Lu," she whispered in your ear. You opened your eyes and saw Mrs. Lu looking at you closely. You sat up, but failed. Mrs. Lu tried to calm you down back to bed. You shut your eyes, relaxing again but you can't help but can't sleep due to the heat inside the room. Your room was on B-1456 and Luhan is on B-1457 and your room was just beside each other. You and Mrs. Lu just talked about everything in the accident. Then, something popped out in your mind. Curse you Luhan.... If only you weren't clumsy. 

-------THE NEXT DAY------

               " You will be discharge of maybe... An hour," the doctor said, smiling.

               " Thank you Doc," you said, grinning with your beautiful teeth. After the conversation, you got ready for your things as well as Luhan the jerk, isn't he? Well, you thought of how tragic will happen and Luhan will be left dead and the Lu's and you will be an exception. Well, it didn't come true. After an hour, the Lu's, and you left the hospital. Mr. Lu drove you and his family  ,to the house of theirs. You were greeted by the maids and assisted you to your room. The lavender scent went to your nostrils, enjoying it. But it was distracted by Luhan. Curse you Luhan >:(( you thought. He recognized your glare and stucked his tongue out. You rolled your eyes and searched for your room. 

"Uhmm, where's my room?" you asked the maid.

"Here. I'll show you. My name is Chun Hei. I'll be your personal maid," Chun Hei smiled and gestured you to follow her.

               Chun Hei went upstairs and you followed her. She waved her hand to your room, and opened it. You bowed at her, aying thank you and she bowed back. You can smell the lavender scent, reflecting your Purple and Light Blue room. The bed was big, 2 purple lamps and a desk for you to study. You went to your bed and sat down there, in a bouncing style. Then, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in~" you sang.

"Yah, here's your killer suitcase, never bring tons of make-up in your bag. It kills me, you know?" Luhan said, panting.

"Yah!! I'm not wearing make-up, loser! I'm natural beauty. And who told you to carry my suitcases? There 3 guards over there, not over reacting like YOU," you said, protesting.

"Mom told me too. I'm going," Luhan said.

"Yeah, you should go out," you stuck your tongue out and he went out, closing the door. You sigh and laid on your bed, exhausted of how the trip was very long from the hospital to your house. You recognized your suitcase was a bit folded, and a tiny scratch. Hmmmm~ Must be coming from the accident a few days ago. you thought. You stood up and fixed your clothes inside your suitcase. You put them in the closet and picked some of your house clothes. You picked these clothes: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59715706 (I'm not sure if it will appear or not. =/  ) Your shorts aren't really for house only, it's just... your trip. Then, you went to the bathroom and brought your iPod Touch 4 and turned the music loud enough for you not to sing anymore, because anytime you go to the bathroom, you always read a chain message from websites that if you won't send it, you will be killed in the bathroom. So, a song (click the letter 's' one, I can't make it in words. T^T) is the only song that calms you down and forget anything. You turned the shower on and took off your clothes.


           You went downstairs to eat lunch, because Chun Hei told you to. You saw the Lu's eating and the maids were serving Mr. Lu the cranberry juice. Your favorite. You went down very fast and sat down immediately that made Mrs. Lu jumped out a little.

"Omo! Hey, Xiao Peng! Easy, does it! Haha~ Chun Hei, serve her. Xie xie," Mrs. Lu said with a smile.

"Ohh~ Haha. I just saw something. My favorite actually," you said.

"It's the cranberry juice, isn't it?" Luhan asked coldly. Huh? How did he know? you thought, with your eyebrows twitched.

"Ms. Xiao Peng, your lunch, and your cranberry juice," Chun Hei said.

"Ohh, yeah. Xie Xie!!" you said with a grin. Then, you and the Lu's are eating. After lunch, you decided to wash the dishes.

"No, Ma'am! I should be the one," the maid said.

"No, let me," you said, insisting.

"Don't try to be oh-so-nice to them," Luhan said, with his phone down his face.

"Eh, shut up."

"Well, yeah?"

"YEAH."

"YEAH?"

"Guys!!" Chun Hei said.

"Ohh, I'm sorry," you said. 

"Just, let me be the one and the other maids. You're one of the majesties in here!" Chun Hei said.

"Nae~~ Can I call you... Ahjumma?" you asked and pout. Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, sure," she said with a motherly smile. Then, your mom suddenly popped out in your mind. You missed her loving hugs, kisses, touches, and especially her smile. 

"Arasso, ahjumma. I gotta go now," you said and bowed and she bowed back.Luhan just shook his head of your crocodile-outer-emotions. Well, at the first time he saw you, to him, you look really pretty, until she heard your tiny voice which he thinks that your doing a baby-talk. And he thinks that you're so different from those fan girls of his. Weird that he didn't fall for me, even ONCE! Luhan thought with the whutta--face he got. (I'm sorry for the rude language I typed there) Then, he went to his room.

LUHAN'S P.O.V.

I went to my room and thought of how Xiao Peng didn't fall for me even a single smile would crept on her face. Really WEIRD. Is she blind of my good looks? Pshh. Like I care. I searched for my Macbook and there it is. I opened it and stared at my wallpaper. EXO-M. Sigh. I looked at my other photos in my Donald Duck Folder, and yes.. Donald Duck. I looked for EXO-K and there!! Sehun-nah. I missed him since we've been separated and he's there in Korea. Oh, I missed the foods there especially Samgyeopssal. Well, I better rest now.