It's All Lies

Snapshot!

Early the next morning, Haru quickly gathered all the photos she had before selling, and placed it in a shoe box. 

"What are you doing, my dear?" Haru's mother asked, as she saw Haru muffling around inside her room. "I'm just organizing some of my stuff," Haru answered, as she placed the shoe box inside a plastic bag.

"Eun Yi told me that your camera is broken. Would you like me to help you buy a new one?" Her mother spoke up about the broken camera, and Haru shook her head.

"Mother, I already told you that I can handle by buying my own belongings. I'm going to be an adult soon, so don't worry about me. Soon enough when I become a famous photographer, I will take good care of us," Haru answered, and her mother smiled.

"Your father would be very proud of you today, if he was to hear your words," Haru's mother said, and Haru smiled. "Father is proud, because he'll always be watching from above," Haru replied, and then hugged her mother.

"Then where are you going?" Her mother asked. "Oh, I have to meet up with a friend. I'll be home in a bit," Haru answered, and then dahses out of her home.

"To a new beginning!" Haru exclaimed, as she skipped to the bus stop.

 

"Wait up, you got Haru to really stop taking photos?" Zelo asked, as he was in the state of shock. "Of course," Himchan answered with an assuring smile.

"But why? I think she was doing a great job at taking our photos," Jongup said, as he tried to pose. "Tch, she's better doing a great job at staying out of our lives with that camera of hers," Himchan replied, and Jongup shook his head.

"You have to think about it though, Himchan. Without Haru, I wouldn't have been dating Eun Yi today," Yong Guk said, and Himchan snickered.

"And you want me to thank her? I don't like what she's doing, as it bothers me," Himchan replied.

"Then how did you get Haru to agree with you?" Daehyun asked curiously, and the boys all stared at him.

Himchan smiled with glee, as he remembered how he lied to Haru about liking her.

"I lied that I liked her, and didn't want her to show me off to anyone else," Himchan answered in all honesty. "Ouch, playing around with her feelings?" Youngjae asked.

"I don't care! If she can sell our photos for money and not think about our feelings, then why should I care about hers?" Himchan retorted, and the boys all fell silent.

"What? Don't you all agree?" Himchan asked, and then noticed at how awkward his friends were all being.

Suddenly, a plastic was slammed onto the table Himchan and his buddies were sitting at. Tracing after the arms, Himchan's eyes lit up in shock, as it was Haru. 

'Had she heard everything?' Himchan thought.

"I understand that what I did was wrong, but couldn't you just tell me straightforwardly instead of lying?" Haru asked, and Himchan glanced away.

"It's as if you'll listen anyways. You're such a stubborn brat," Himchan snapped, and Haru started cackling.

"Yeah, I know that I'm stubborn and like to do what I want. However, it has no right for you to mess with my feelings. Blabbering out about how much you like me and all, tch. I wonder how you would've felt like, if someone was to confessed a false into liking you," Haru replied, and Himchan angrily eyeballed her.

"Are you saying that what I did was wrong?" Himchan asked, as he stood up from his seat. "No, I'm not saying anything, but I'm looking at a man who doesn't have the balls to tell her the truth. He had to lie his way out, and hurt her," Haru answered.

The five boys were sitting in silence, as they watched Himchan and Haru argued intensely.

"So what then? You've found me out, good for you. Are you going to continue taking pictures?" He asked in an audible tone, and Haru shook her head. "You threw my camera away, remember? Besides, inside that memory card which you had also broke just didn't have you in it. My life was in it too," she answered with a calming tone still.

"I didn't break the camera. You pushed me and it slipped out of my hands," Himchan replied, and Haru chuckled. "Yeah, and everything is my entire fault again. Just great," she responded with the sound of her voice cracking a bit.

"Haru noona..." Zelo called to her, but Haru planted a smile on her face instead.

"Those pictures, you can burn it. Don't worry, I'll still keep my promise. No more pictures of any guys will be taken for money anymore. As for you, I hope that you'll never lie about liking someone else again. I pray that we'll never meet again," Haru told Himchan off, and then stormed out of the smoothie shop.

Himchan looked at the plastic bag, and opened it slowly. He heard the guys yelling at him, but Himchan ignored them. He pulled out the shoe box inside, and opened it. Himchan found the pictures that Haru had taken, and then sighed to himself.

'Just for these stupid pictures, and I had hurt her.' Himchan spoke inside his head, which was filled with remorse.

 

Haru had stopped running after a while, as she was now pouring her heart out. Bawling her eyes once more, but the camera wasn't the reason. Himchan was the reason, as he had lied to her.

Haru should've see it coming that Himchan is just a liar who will hate her, but why must she be blinded? Possibly because no man out there had confessed to Haru before?

"Will you be okay?" Haru's guy friend Zico asked, as he passed her the tissue box. "I'll be fine," Haru lied, as she still felt the pain of Himchan's lie stabbing her heart.

"That , Kim Himchan. Can I just beat him up for you?" Zico asked in fury, but Haru shook her head. "It's okay, Zico-ssi. Everything has already been settled," Haru answered, and Zico sat down next to her on the couch.

"But Haru, you're sister from another mother. I need to show that Himchan dude wassup!" He said, raising his voice a bit. "No, don't mess with that man. He might just bring war to Stardom," Haru replied, and Zico nodded his head in defeat.

"Since he had broken your camera, and you don't have enough money to buy a new one, what are you going to do?" Zico asked, as he changed the subject. 

"Well, is the Phantom restaurant still hiring?" Haru asked back, as she faced him. "I think they are. I remember Sanchez hyung saying that they need a couple of waiters," Zico answered.

"Then I'll go work there until I get enough money," she answered with confidence. "What about your school's art exhibit you had told me? It's in five months, Haru. Plus, you haven't submitted in a fine piece yet, or not that I know of," Zico reminded her.

"Don't worry, I should have enough money to buy myself a camera and submit a picture. Just watch me win," Haru replied, and Zico smiled.

"Now that's my buddy," Zico said, as he ruffled Haru's hair and laughed.


 

YOOOOOOOO SHORT CHAPTER FOR NOW. As the next might be the last. :DD

Gahhhh HIMCHAN! Why must you be such a tease?! x________x