The Ceremony

A Servant to a Princess

Author pov

 

“ladies and gentle men i present you are princess Krystal.”

 

All vampires start clapping. The slaves didn’t until a guard yelled at them to.

 

“I thank you all for celebrating with me the day I become a women. Please bring the slaves.”

 

The guards started pushing them to her.

 

One of the royals  Jessica,  her personal servant Yuri said,

 

“my lady these are the slaves that built you this place for your ceremony. They work all night to get it done. Please keep in consider when you pick one not to drink their blood. They are much tried.”

 

Princess Krystal just nods and eyes the guards to take her away.

 

Her best friends Sulli and Jessica came and hug her.

 

“I cant believe it Krys you finally an adult. You grow up so fast.” (Jess)

 

“ Jess stop being dramatic you guys are only a couple months older than me.”

 

“But you are like a little sister to us. We practically meant in diapers.” (Sulli)

 

“Ha-ha true. But come on this stupid ceremony on me have to pick a personal slave is just stupid. Why do I need one when I can have limited amount. I am the king daughter.”

 

“ It not so bad Krys they actually come in handy . they help you with a lot of things that you don’t need to do.” (Sulli)

 

“Yup, Sulli right, my Yuri is one hell of a worker, and good in bed.” (Jess)

 

“eww Jessica I don’t need that.”

 

“Yes Unnie we don’t but I know what you mean. My Victoria makes the most delicious blood. I love it when I bite into her once we finish having , her blood is so nice.”

 

“Ok I heard enough from you too. Guard takes these two weirdoes away. I will meet you guys at the party right after I pick someone.”

 

“Alright love you and good luck.” (Sulli & Jess)

 

“ You highness your slaves are ready but we have one problem.”

 

“What is it?” * cold glare

 

“I – i- um..”

 

“Spit it out you no good piece of trash.”

 

“One of the slaves…… fought a guard and she needs to be sentence to death.”

 

“O why haven’t you said that in the first place? I always like a good fight.” * simile sweetly at the slave.

 

Amber pov

 

Today is the day Princess Krystal will become and an adult, and today is the day of my death. O how I wish I could be her personal slave. I always got a thing for the princess. I mean who wouldn’t. Flawless white skin. That killer glare that makes her so y. I wouldn’t mind she bites me. I get to feel her lips. He he.

 

“Get up you.”

 

I got drag to the stadium where all slaves go for their doom. Almost every day a slave has to fight a vampire in here. Almost all come here for stupid reason. That everyone knows the guards or vamps make up. Just to impress the royals. Or shall I say the princess. Everyone knows that if one royal likes you, you are pretty much in the group. No more work, no more labor, all the blood or food for you to eat. Everyone is after the princess because if they can have her, they will rule, and be rich. O and take her to bed. * how I wish that was me.

 

One of the guards threw me in a room. This is the room for slaves to put there armor on. Ha ha ya right, armor my . The metal is a piece of crap. The vamps for years notice that the slaves don’t put up much of a fight. Since obviously vampires are stronger and faster. So they came up with this armor thing. So the slaves would last longer in the fights. I get up from the ground and dust myself off.

 

“I am so sorry for your lost Amber. Your family always has it rough.”

 

“Thank you henry, at least now I can get away from here.”

“try put up a fight Amber. You are the only ones who have a chance.”

 

“I don’t think so Suzy.”

 

“Amber please, don’t give up. You just have to impress the royals long enough. They might let you live.”

 

“Henry right Am, they want a good fight, you give them that, you surely live.”

 

“Amber you are the only one who has a chance; they are not going to take it seriously. You can do it.” (Henry)

 

“TIME up!!!!”

 

The guards push Suzy and Henry away from me and drag me to the field.

 

“You can do it Amber! Ill pray for you.” (Suzy)

 

I simile at them. What a cute couple they are, they were always sweet to my family. Especially to my dad. They will always give him medicines they could fine from the castle and sneak away. I give them my life for helping my dad and i. this fight I wont lose!

 

“Ladies and Gentle men I present to you a finest vampire Leeteuk Park ! ”

 

Vampire crowd goes wild.

 

“Next I present you a pathetic slave Amber Liu”

 

The slaves cheer a lot louder than the vamps because it is Amber. They know Amber can put up a fight.

 

“Now please turn to the royals.”

 

I turn to the royals and I see Princess Krystal. I was shock to see her. She is so beautiful from up close.

 

“Get on your knees and bow.”

 

Leeteuk kick me in the leg and I fell face first in the ground. Everyone starts laughing even the princess!

 

After the introductions were done Leeteuk and I went face to face.

 

“You ready to die human.”

 

Man his breath stinks. I had to back away.

 

“ready

 

 

“And

 

“Fight!!!!!!!”

 

I charge after him and swing at his head with my blade. He flips me right over on my back.

 

“Ouch!”

 

He grabs me by the mask and threw me into the wall.

 

*crash

 

I got up slowly but fell right down. I started coughing up blood. The crowd went wild. They started throwing roses at him. He came to me and kicks my arm to see if I was dead.

 

“I didn’t even pull a sweat.”

 

He started walking away. The announcer guy was about to announce Leeteuk victory. Till I started getting up.

 

“I got to admit that’s pretty impressive for you to survive that throw most slaves are dead after that.”

 

He charges at me this time. I couldn’t even see him I swing my sword at him and he appeared right in front of me. He was rubbing his eyes. I was so shock. I guess the sand on my sword got into his eyes.  I look at Henry and yell at me.

 

“Kill him.”

 

I jab the sword into his stomach with too much force that he went flying a couple feet away from me.

 

Everyone was quite. I look at Princess Krystal and she was shock. No one in history has defeated a vampire ever.

 

Than Suzy and Henry started screaming. Follow by the slaves than vamps.

 

“AAAAAA!!!”

 

I look towards Leeteuk and he got up. He was furious. He took out the sword from his body and ran towards me. He grabs my neck and holds me up in the air. I kick his stomach where I stab him at. He drops me and got a hold of his stomach. I go to grab my sword but he slams me to the ground. His goes to smash my face but……

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop!!!!!!!”

 

Leeteuk stops what he was doing. His fist was inches away from my face. He gets up and moves away from me. Someone comes and walks to me. The sun was in my eyes so I couldn’t really see. Then I saw her face, it was so beautiful.

 

Wait that’s Krystal!

 

She gets on her knees and lifts up my head.

 

“You ok?”

 

I was too shock that I just nod, while my mouth was wide open.

 

She wipes the blood from my mouth with her finger than puts it in side .

 

“Hmmm”

 

“You taste good. I have made up my mind.”

 

“Ladies and gentlemen I have found are first ever human champ-"

 

“What?! I was just about-” (Leeteuk) * Jung glare

 

“Like I said we found are human champion and my personal slave.”

 

“What?!!!” I said.

 

Princess Krystal looks at me with a glare.

 

“Do you have a problem?”

 

“Aaa… no. no problem.”

 

“Good. Now follow me.”

 

 

Hey what you guys think so far, I put some minor character, since some requested. Comment and tell me what you think. Thanks for reading!