CONTINUATION...

My June Dream

 

 

A deep, husky voice said. It was very familiar to me. I turned around and saw a beautifully dressed man in a white tuxedo standing on the top of the elevated house I was sitting. He was with a little boy, maybe one of the bearers in the wedding.

As I recognized the guy standing in front of me, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped to my surprised. If I was very careless, I would’ve screamed or shout his name and faint in excitement to see him.

To see my ever beloved Park Yoochun in person gives me chills all over my body.

Oh Good Lord! You are very thoughtful and kind! I really appreciate it.

I thanked God and slowly got back into my senses.

Wait… did he say, marry on July?

I asked myself and was obviously shocked to realize his words. Then one from the media asked him again.

“Who is your bride-to-be Mr. Park?”

“I’m sorry I can’t answer that question. Please go to the wedding venue because the ceremony is going to start.” Yoochun said politely and displayed a handsome smile on his face.

The reporters, being so understanding and obedient, flew away and went to the wedding. Me, still absorbing what I just heard continued to sit still. Then I heard the kid asked Yoochun.

“Hyung, are you really getting married on July?” he asked with his cute little voice. I slightly turned my head to watched and listen to the two white people on top of me.

I saw Yoochun nod and gave a pleasant smile at the little guy.

“Who is she?”

Yoochun knelt down to level the kid and pinched his cheek. “I don’t know her yet.” He said and grinned.

What?? You’ve got to be kidding me!

I thought and continued listening attentively.

“You don’t know her? But why did you tell them that you’ll marry soon?” The kid gave me a favor by asking him the things I want to personally ask.

“I made a deal and a huge fuss about this a long time ago. I can’t help it. I need to marry soon… If I won’t do it, many will think I fooled them. Ever since the time I said something about that, they keep on asking me. I don’t know why they are very sensitive when it comes to my love life.” He explained and let out a deep sigh.

Poor Yoochun… I felt sad for you… especially to myself.

He stood up and fixed his attire and holds the little boy’s hand. “And besides, I’m starting to get old. I need to settle down… Don’t you think hyung needs to have his own family?”

After hearing those words directly from his mouth, I felt something pricking inside me. I know it’s pretty impossible for me to be his wife and all which makes me sadder than ever. I’m positive that I won’t handle to hear more from him and decided to walk away…

 

-ALONE at the reception area-

 

It’s not finished yet? Hmmn… I’ll just sit here and wait for auntie.

I sat on one of the chairs and was really not into myself when suddenly I felt the table shaking. I was totally disturbed and looked under it.

To my surprise, I saw the kid, the one with Yoochun lately. He looked at me and smiled. “Noona, keep quite.” He whispered.

I nodded and go back to my sitting position. Then I felt the table tremble again but this time it’s more intense. I looked under the table once more and saw the kid sitting on the ground with Yoochun. They both beamed at me and as expected I was surprised.

Yoochun wave a “HI” on me and offered me a gummy bear candy. I smiled back but refused to his offer. They went out of the table and sat on the chairs.

“Hello. How are you?” Yoochun beamed and offers a hand shake.

“uh… Hi. I’m fine. Thank you.” I replied with a red face.

“I’m Park Yoochun.” He cheerfully introduced himself.

“yeah. I know you.” I said.

“Oh! HAHAHA… I forgot. Are you?” he asked.

“Yes, I am a fan.” I answered and smiled shyly.

He smiled back and asked. “May I know your name?”

“I’m Nikki.”

“Nice name. So, do you like our songs?”

“Super.” I said with a wide grin on my face.