CONTINUATION...

My June Dream

 

 

Yoochun opened his twitter account and followed me. He smiled as he sees my profile. It was full of TVXQ OT5 stuff.

“Are you a stalker Nikki?” He asked and laughed at me.

“No. hehe... I mean a little.” I joked.

He starred at me, thinking deep and talked.

“I think I remember you.”

“Eh??” I asked.

“You tweeted on me last time.” He said.

“When?” I asked pretending I don’t know.

“I don’t remember exactly but you were asking me whether I was crying last night.” He completely remembered.

 

Oh My Gosh. So he actually read my tweet? I thought he didn’t read it. What should I do?

 

I shyly made an awkward smile and looked away. He continued talking and was trying to catch me.

“Why did you say that to me if I may ask?”

“Uh… hehe…that’s just a question oppa. It has no meaning.” I mumbled.

“HAHAHA…You’re not good at lying Nikki ah.” He chuckled.

 

Aish… What to do? What to do?

 

I can’t find a word to say to him and finally decided to tell the truth.

“Because I dreamed about you that night. In my dream, you we’re crying heavily and you we’re looking for someone to talk to.”

 

Aigoo~ This is embarrassing. He might think I’m very in love with him… NO!!!! TT_TT

 

After I explained, I searched for his reaction and saw him in full surprise.

 

Ottokhe?? O.O

 

“Oppa, are you okay?” I inquired as I see his dumb expression.

“Oh… sorry. I’m just amazed by what I heard.” He replied.

“Why?”

“Because you actually dreamed about what I was really doing that night.” He answered and smiled at me but it’s more handsome than before as I see it.

“Jinja?????” I exclaimed. I think I’m the one who’s more surprised than him.

 

Did I hear it right? I dreamed what he’s really doing???

 

“Yes...”  He replied.

I don’t have the slightest idea of how to comment about what just happened. I felt like my whole brain and knowledge was being washed up by a huge sea wave. I mean, that was very awkward. I didn’t just dream about him but dreamed that he really need help that time and most of all; I know the whole reason why he’s sobbing.

I looked at him and he smiled at me. I don’t know why but his whole expression suddenly changed. Through his smile, I felt my heart beat fast. I can almost hear it thump inside my chest. I find it very abnormal.

“Nikki, we have to go. They’re calling us.” He said and pointed at the people coming. I nodded in response and wave goodbye to them.

“I hope to see you later.” He added as he walked towards the guest. I saw my Aunt heading to my direction. She waved her hand on me and I went to her.

“How are you dear?”

“I’m fine Auntie.” I smiled at her and her to me.

“Let’s go.” She said and holds my hand. We ate at the reception and have a rest. Then I asked my aunt that I’ll be going to the rest rooms.

 

Heading back to the reception, I noticed a small house near the rest rooms. It is somewhat like a small office. I looked to its direction and saw Yoochun inside. He saw me and called my attention. I went in and he invited me for a seat.

“Why are you here? You should be with them.” I said.

“Nah… It’s not really my thing.” He replied.

I chuckled a bit and he asked me. “You too?”

I nodded and he smiled at me. We stayed at the room and were constantly exchanging gazes. I felt my cheeks turning red and saw him blushing too. We laughed at each other then someone came in the room.