CONTINUATION...

My June Dream

 

He laughed at my answer and we talked a lot. He was very subtle and a pure sunshine. I totally enjoyed his company. We played together with the little boy and had fun.

Then he asked me, “Do you have a twitter account?”

I nodded in response and wrote my username on a tissue paper. He got it and told the little boy to go get his galaxy TAB. While waiting, I grabbed the opportunity to ask him some questions.

“Oppa, if it wasn’t a burden to you, can I ask you some question about some stuffs?” I politely asked.

“Sure. What kind of stuffs?”

“It’s from your past life as a TVXQ member.”

He paused for a second and stared at me.

Should I drop this conversation?

I hesitated then he said, “Okay, go on.”

“Oppa, Are you mad with Yunho and Changmin oppa?”

“Ani yo. I just don’t know about Yunho hyung and Changmin.”

“Oppa, I don’t believe that they’re both mad at you guys.”

He paused again and concentrated at my eyes.

“Oppa, I wished to see you guys on stage again.” I said straight to his face as I felt warm tears falling down on my cheeks.

“I’m sorry but I think it’s impossible.” He said and hung his head.

“Why? All you have to do is approached each other. If you are worried about your name, it’s okay with us cassies! We want to see you guys together again. We don’t care if you change the group’s name as long as we see you happy and united. A name is just a name…We will always remember that. OR why don’t you go back on SM? Make some reconciliation or something to settle the lawsuit. There are a lot of options. All you have to do is consider them. Oppa, I know it’s difficult but if you guys really want to be together again, no one can go against you.” I said not holding back what I really feel. I know its kinda rush but I know I need to let it out and let them have a hint about my feelings.

Yoochun just stared at me the whole time and obviously was moved by what I’ve said. I felt him longing for his former members and I understand the kind of eyes his showing me. I know he felt sad for me and all the cassiopeias out there waiting for them to come back.

There was absolute silence between us two. I cried and cried in front of him. Maybe that’s because I was holding this feeling for a very long time that I can’t stop crying like crazy. He hugged me and caressed my hair trying to calm me down. Then the kid came in holding the TAB.

“Nikki noona, what’s wrong?” The cute kid hugged me and cared for me in his own little ways.

“I’m okay… something went inside my eye… that’s why I’m crying.” I lied.

“Yah, Nikki ah, I’ll add you on twitter. Okay?” Yoochun said.

“Sure.” I said while wiping my tears with my hankie.