dream

My June Dream

 

 

 

“Thanks auntie but I’ll stay here and guard the house.” I grinned and pat the wall. “It’ll be in good hands.”

“No, you won’t lock yourself here again. You’re coming with me.”

“But…Auntie.”

“And no buts” She turned her back on me and dragged me into the car.

“Where are we going anyway?” I asked and looked outside the window of the car.

“To a beach wedding.”

“Beach wedding?”

“Yes, I’m sure you’ll have fun there.”

Uh oh! This really is not my thing…

I thought and said. “Uhhmm..Auntie?”

“What is it darling?” she asked as she holds onto my hand.

“This is really not my thing… I should go back home. I’ll be fine there.” I said and hoped that she’ll let me.

I waited for her reply but she didn’t say a word. Then I heard little sobbing sounds. I looked to her direction and saw that she’s the one making it.

“Aigoo~ what’s wrong Auntie?” I worriedly asked.

“Please darling… I want you to come with me.” She begged.

 

Seriously? You’re crying because I don’t want to come with you?


“Aish… Okay fine. I’ll go… please stop crying arraseo?”

She gave me big fluffy eyes and cheered up like a kid after hearing those words from me.

“I love you darling.”

“I love you more.” I said in response.

Aigoo~ Auntie sure is a kid at heart… HAHAHA.

I thought to myself.

-We’ve arrived-

 

We got out of the car and saw beautiful decorations everywhere. The white sand matches the white silk and balloons tied among the trees and chairs. Also the weather was very cooperative that it gave a pleasant ambiance in the whole resort. The sky was so blue which the sea reflects on it. I have to say its perfect!

As we walked our way to the wedding ceremony, I saw a lot of people socializing and chatting around the place. I instantly become dizzy and felt sick.

“Auntie, Can I stay here instead?” I asked her acting uncomfortable. She eyed on me and crossed her arms. “Don’t get me wrong, I like the whole wedding thing. The decorations, the concept, the beach... It’s just not my thing. So please auntie…” I begged and made a sweet irresistible smile.

“Oh come on! Are you really asking me that again?”

“Please…” I begged harder.

“Okay. Okay! Suit yourself.”

“Yes! I love you so much! You’re the best Aunt in the world!” I exclaimed and ran fast before she’ll change her mind. Hehehe :P

 

-Walking along the beach finding a place to hang out-

 

“Ughh!! I’m bored!” I groaned and sat on the stairs of a cute rather small wooden rest house. I was scrolling through my cell phone when suddenly a man with a voice recorder, and others with video cameras approached me.

I looked at them confused and was probably looking dumb when one of them asked me.

“When was the marriage?” he asked.

“Huh?” I had no idea.

“When are you planning to follow your sister?” another man asked.

“Sister?” I said in complete confusion.

I was about to answer those stupid questions when I heard someone talked from behind.

“Maybe on July.”