Partner?

Hallelujah

     “Code name The Dragon; real name unknown,” Minho stated, pacing the length of the conference room.

     Onew had gathered everyone for a mandatory briefing. His intelligence team had been chosen specifically to work with Agent Minho. It probably had something to do with Minho’s idol worship of The Key. Taemin really didn’t see what the big deal was. Agent Kibum wasn’t that impressive to look at and his strong personality made him hard to get along with He was always demanding things from people.

     “Donut Boy!” Key called directing his gaze as Taemin. “I’ll take another jelly filled.”

     Taemin sighed and retrieved the donut box from the back table. The only reason he’d been called into the meeting was to serve refreshments. At least he was being included.

    “I’ll take one too while you’re at it, Minnie,” Jonghyun piped in flashing a teasing smile. Taemin just rolled his eyes. Wherever you found The Key you found Agent Jonghyun. They were like a penicillin and cough medicine; nasty to do deal with, but ultimately good for you. Taemin was yet to experience the good part.

     “Are we finished?” Agent Minho interrupted, clearing his throat in the process. “We’re supposed to be discussing national security issues.”

     “Sorry,” Taemin apologized setting the donut box on the conference table and backing towards the door. “I’ll just let myself out.”

     “Have a seat Taemin,” Minho ordered. “You’re a part of this team too. It may be necessary for you to know this information in the future.”

     “Yes, sir.” He’d called him part of the team, no one ever said that.

     “As I was saying,” Agent Minho continued. “There’s been an increase in activity at the YG Security Organization of late. It seems like they’re planning something. So far we haven’t been able to find out what. Penetration into the organization is next to impossible. They are aware of the identities of most of our current field operatives. This makes….,”

     “Wait, what’s the YG Organization?” Taemin interrupted causing a series of frustrated sighs throughout the room. “Also what does this have to do with that Dragon guy you were talking about?” Agent Minho just starred at him in annoyance. “What?”

     “The YG Organization is a private security and defense company.” Key piped in, looking equally as annoyed. “But anyone with half a brain knows they’re much more than that.”

     “What do you mean?”

     “”Like SM, YG has secret branch of operatives.”

     “Operatives?”

     “To use a more direct term, assassins. Though, no proof has ever been found to confirm their existence.” Key finished sounding frustrated.

      “YG’s assassin branch is Agent Kibum’s pet peeve.” Team Leader Onew laughed.

     “It bothers him that we know they exist, but can’t find any evidence of it.”

     “How is that even possible?” Taemin questioned, finding it strange he never heard any of this before.

      “The Dragon…,” Minho firmly stated, trying to get the conversation back on track. “Is one of these assassins.”

      “More like THE assassin,” Key scoffed.

     “So, intelligence is aware of his activities?”

      “Very…,” Key answered. “I’ve been tracking him for years, but I haven’t found a lead on his identity or whereabouts. There’s too many missing pieces.”

      “I think the clue lies with his partner.” Miho thought aloud.

      “What?” Agent Kibum actually looked surprised, which was new for the Almighty Key. “The Dragon has a partner?”

 

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Poll Time! I'm thinking about adding a couple of security agents later on in the story. Basically, I think just having Minho as my loan security officer is a bit limited for that branch. Here's the poll...., U-Know and Max!

 

This poll is a result of this TVXQ! Video: