YG Assasin Family

Hallelujah

 

                                                                             YG Family Security Company: Basement floor

      G-Dragon made his way through the labyrinth that was the YG basement.  He had completed his assignment on time, but it had been far from perfectly executed. Loosing your position to the sun wasn’t something an affective assassin did. The YG Assassin Family were supposed to be flawless killers, highly trained, and were never caught. He was a ghost in this world, attached to no one, and married to the family.
    Entering the training room, GD spotted a familiar face standing at one of the shooting stations. The Dragon’s long time partner aimed his handgun down the shooting lane and  let off 3 consecutive shots. Each bullet connected the human shaped target expertly, shots placed to take down his target as quickly as possible. If GD had had his partner with him today the sun wouldn’t have been an issue.
    T.O.P was YG’s best Assassin; an achievement reflected in his codename. Where The Dragon was like smoke, Top was like fire.  He burned down everything in his path, quickly and effectively.
    “How did the assignment go?” Top questioned setting the gun down on the table in front of him and turning to face his partner.
   “Completed…,”
   “Not well I assume,”
   “You know me too well,” GD sighed taking a seat on a bench in front of a row of lockers. “I was compromised by the sun and had to move positions.”
   “Rookie mistake,” Top answered. “If I were there…,”
   “It wouldn’t have happened…, I know.”
   “I can’t follow you around for the rest of your life, you know?”
   “Just because you’re older than me doesn’t make you my father.” The Dragon replied removing his shoes and swiveling to open his locker.
   “You’re just upset that the President demoted you from team leader to my partner…,” GD just rolled his eyes and removed his suite jacket.
    “Speaking of the President,” Top continued. “We have a new assignment. This one directly handed to me by YG himself.”
    This got The Dragon’s attention. It was a rare thing to receive orders directly from the President.
    “What’s it about?” GD asked cautiously as he removed a bottle of water from his locker and took a swig.
    “SM prisoner transfer,” Top began causing GD to spit his water halfway across the room.
    “What?”
    “SM…,”
    “I heard what you said. The SM agency? I thought we were told to avoid them at all costs?”
    “A target we were hired to take out was intercepted by SM Security Agents last month. So far he’s been protected within the SM facility, but they’re handing him over to the government tomorrow. It gives us the opportunity the take him out.”
   “So, we’re going to march within shooting range of an army of SM Security Agents?”
   “Not an army. I’ve done some research on the transfer. They’ve pegged our target as a low security risk and only two agents have been assigned.”
    “Do we know which two?” The danger really depended on the SM agents they were to encounter. The SM agency possessed some seriously scary agents. Hopefully the low priority of this transfer didn’t garner their best security team.
   “U-Know and Max,” Top answered carefully.
   “That’s it I’m not doing it. I will not go up against those two for a low priority hit.”


************************************************************************

     “Stop shaking…,” Top sighed as he looked over the shoulder of his partner. They had positioned themselves upon a rooftop two buildings down from the transfer sight. Hopefully, it was just far enough away to take down the target without being spotted.
   “I can’t help it,” The Dragon replied leaning back from his high power rifle and looking up at his hyung. “The last time I encountered those two, U-Know shot me in the leg. I barely made it away with my life. I don’t like this.”
  “Move,” Top answered kneeling down to take possession of the gun. “I’ll make the hit. You’re too unsteady for this.”
    “Then what am I supposed to do?”
   “Take position across the street and help watch the perimeter. If you spot anything strange radio me.”
   “Fine,” GD sighed before standing and heading towards the stairwell. “Watch your back.”
   “You watch yours. I’m not the one who was shot last time.” Top smiled.
   The Dragon scowled and disappeared from the rooftop, leaving his partner alone. For almost an hour Top waited patiently upon the roof. Though he wasn’t the sharpshooter GD was, he was used to this type of job. The first thing you learned as part of the YG Assassin Family was distance shooting. Being able to take a target from far away was a crucial part of the job. One thing you didn’t want was to be within hand gun range of a SM agent.
   Codenames U-Know and Max were SM’s most senior security agents and not people you want to come in contact with directly. GD was right to be scared. Their last encounter with these agents had almost ended in disaster. The Dragon had set up his position too close to the SM drop zone and he’d paid the price for it. If it wasn’t for assassin CL and her getaway vehicle he’d been killed.
    Movement two blocks down caught Top’s eyes. The handoff was commencing.  Taking a deep breath he steadied his weapon. Radio static interrupted his concentration as the sound of his partner floated over the speaker.
   “Something’s wrong,” G-Dragon stated through the static.
   “What’s going on?” Top questioned lifting the handheld device to his ear.
   “I can see the handoff point from here and Max isn’t with them.”
   “What?”
   “He’s alone. It’s only U-Know, the prisoner and the government officials. Are you sure Max was a part of this assignment?”
   “Yes, my research is right. Keep an eye out. He has to be around here somewhere.”
   From the adjacent rooftop The Dragon gazed through his binoculars at the exchange site. SM Security agent U-Know lead the target towards a group of police officers positioned next to a van. The officers looked relaxed and  not panicked. They really didn’t expect any issues. U-Know on the other hand, had his gun drawn and his eyes were searching the shadows. He was definitely on high alert.
   Risking a glance away from the target, GD lowered his binoculars and shifted his gaze to the rooftop across the street. He could see Top crouched behind the roof’s ledge, focused on the task at hand. Before turning back to the drop scene some unexpected movement caught his attention. There was someone else on the rooftop with Top.

 

New Trailer: