POINTLESS

POINTLESS

ALL IN JESSICA'S/AUTHOR POV

 

 

LOVE WAR

 

I'm ready to run, I'm ready to go, but you're sweet melodic lies keep on pulling me back. Why do I keep shaking in front of you? My courage and anger was swiftly washed away with just one smile of yours, I find it hard to speak whenever you look at me with those innocent eyes. How can you do that? You're an angel with rusty halo.

 Our cycle of lies continues to rotate. I found myself trapped in an ironic situation. Uneven, Onesided. I even asked myself once on how did I enter this situation. It's a mess, It is a GOD's Test?

 'I Love You'  it is the most sacred word for me, how can you say that without giving such an effort? Is it real or is it part of your lie collection?

 Different guys, Different bed, Different place. Still, you're going home to me. You sneaked in and out, I  wonder how this relationship worked out..

 You cheat, I confront. You cry, I won't speak. You said sorry, I ignored. You kiss me I softened. Then another sorry, and we make up. I'm sick of this.

 I, now got the courage to voiced out my thoughts. I said we need to talk, you walk. I said sit down it's just a talk, you looked at me innocently.

 "Do you really love me?"

 "I do."

 "Then why do you keep on cheating on me?"

 "Nothing,"

 "I see." stupid.

You looked at me, trying to read me, but you failed. Nothing is the most stupid answer I heard. "Let's broke up."

 You just stared at me, trying to find out if im joking or what. But i'm serious.

 "You're joking, you love me."

 "I do."

 "Then why are you breaking up with me?" stupid question.

 "I'm tired of your antics."

 You stood up and step closer, closer and closer. Now were face-to-face. You cupped my face and kiss me gently on my lips. "I love you."

You muttered, that's it. I lost another love war.

 

Whiskey Lullaby

 

 It's been months since we broke up. Whiskey is my only loophole, my succor. Everything's a mess. I'm already tired, that liquor seems to be an ordinary liquid passing through my throat. Tonight, I flopped myself on my bed and drink the rest of my whiskey. I'll close my eyes and pulled the trigger on my head, finally sleeping the p[ain away, as the angels came down and sing my whiskey lullaby.

 

Stucked

 

 A figure was quietly sitting on the corner of the dark room. Her black shiny haircontrasted on her pale white face. Her eyes fixated on the blank space as it moves synchronized with the dust moving in the thin air. The room is still the same when she left it. Their memories flashed before her eyes and it makes her confused about everything. A figure approached her and pulled her up, taking her for a dance. Her lips curved into a smile, a very rare image to see, the two were moving in sync. She was swaying sweet nothings in her ears while they dance along the music of silence. The door slowly opens, her bestfriend entered, a tear fell on the visitor's cheek. "She's long gone, sweetie." she muttered as she watches her bestfriend dance alone in the middle of the spacious room.

 

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

 

 I kneeled down beside you, who was sleeping peacefully on my bed. I brushed off the strands of hair on your face. Everything has changed now, I'm slowly dying in the coldness of your embrace. Im getting deaf hearing you singing those hurtful melodies. I know you're not mine anymore. I can feel that. I can see it in your eyes. I can hear it from your silet cries. That fact hurts me, and there's nothing that I can I do. We were separated by Fate, fate that once gave us happiness. So as you still have your eyes closed, let me take a step away from you, breaking my heart, second step, accepting the truth, third step, letting you go, fourth step, my farewell, and before I closed the door, I just wonder if you hurt like me.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for bringing in the senseless crap. I just wanted to kill time.

sorry for the grammatical errors and spelling errors. haha. tell me what you think :DD

 

-himebones