A Blast From The Past =D

Do Opposites Really Attract?

 

 

 

​Okay, this is not 'Kidnapped (Part 3)'.. I just wanna let you know what really happened from their past, of how CL and Eunhyuk became the best of friends, of why they parted ways, and why Eunhyuk is helping Taeyeon get revenge at CL. And also, why Taeyeon want to get revenge at her. All of that are here. So, here you go!

​Hope you Enjoy!!!   =D

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

​When they met each other

Flashback

 

"Mommy, mommy, look at him. Me pities him." The 2 year old CL tugged on her mother's dress and pointed on the little boy on the street. Her mother looked at the boy and then at her daughter. "Mommy, is it okay if we adopt him?" She gave her mother puppy eyes.

Mother: "Well, it's okay with me, but first, we gotta check if he's a good boy."

CL: "I'll go check on him mommy."

​Mother: "Okay dear."

​CL went over to the boy and she touched his shoulder to make him look at her. "W-who are y-you? W-what do y-you want w-with me?!" The boy asked terrified.

​CL: "I"m CL, and that's my mom. Don't worry, we're not gonna hurt you. My mommy is a good mommy." She said softly.

​Eunhyuk: "R-really?"

​CL: "Yes, and what's your name. I'm 2 years old."

Eunhyuk: "I'm.. I'm Park Hyuk Jae and I'm 4 years old! (a/n: ​let's just say he's a Park Hyuk Jae before, and he's gonna turn into Lee Hyuk Jae!)  But you can call me.. Eunhyuk!!" He said cheerfully. CL giggled at his cheerfulness.

​CL: "Umm.. Would you mind if.. We adopt you?" She said, quite hesitating, afraid that he would reject her offer.

​Eunhyuk: "Really?! You want to adopt me?! That's great!! I've always wanted to have a new sister and new parents!!"

​CL: "New sister and new parents? What do you mean 'NEW'?" She asked confused by his statement. And with that, he frowned and told her.

​Eunhyuk: "Two years ago, my little sister and my parents we're driving and we're about to go to a Restaurant, a kid's Restaurant coz' it was my birthday. My dad checked his watch to know what time it is but, he didn't notice Lightning McQueen was infront. (a/n: a red 'car' was infront. xDD​) And mom and my sister was sleeping so they also didn't notice it, and I was about to tell dad.. But, shoosh! He already bumped into it, I was the only one who survived, my 1 year old sister also.. Died" A tear fell from his eye whe he said the last word. CL was also crying.

​CL: "C'mon.. You can.. Go with us.. Coz' now.. You're also.. A part of.. Our family.. Lee Hyuk Jae!" She managed to say while crying, and she smiled weakly.

​The two children ran over to CL's mother. "Mommy, he's not a Park Hyuk Jae anymore, he's a Lee Hyuk Jae now! Right?" She told her mom cheerfully.

​Mother: "Honey, we can't go around changing other peoples' surnames."

​CL: "Yes we can, you can ask him." She pointed over to Eunhyuk's direction, and he just smiled cheerfully to her mother.

​Eunhyuk: "I'm Lee Hyuk Jae and I'm already 4 years old!! But I'm known as Eunhyuk!" He said cheerfully again.

​Mother: "Okay.. Welcome to the family, Lee Hyuk Jae!! Let's go home now, daddy's making dessert!"

​CL & Eunhyuk: "Ooh! Ice cream!!" Both shouted and looked at each other.

 

​End of Flashback

 

​They did everything together until they grew up, but something happened when he turned 18 and she was 16..

 

Why they parted ways

Flashback

 

​Who could've thought Eunhyuk's family was still alive? After all these years, his 18th Birthday was the day he found out his parents were still alive. He got angry with CL and her parents, he thought they kept it as a secret from him. But still, a part of him is guilty for being angry at them, a part of him tells him that they didn't kept it as a secret from him.

​Eunhyuk: "YOU'RE LYING!! ALL OF YOU ARE LYING!! YOU ALREADY KNOW THEY WERE ALIVE, BUT YOU KEPT IT AS A SECRET FROM ME!!! HOW COULD YOU?!!" He shouted at CL and her parents.

​CL: "We're not lying! We also didn't know that you're parents are still alive. Even us were shocked to know they are." She said, trying her best to restrain her anger.

​Eunhyuk: "Oh really, huh? DO YOU THINK I'M AN IDIOT TO BELIEVE THAT??!!" He shouted once again. He shook head and he left, CL was about to follow him but he slammed the door right infront of her face. Her parents and her sister sighed.

 

​End of Flashback

 

​It's obvious that he's helping Taeyeon because he's angry at CL. (duh! xDD​He thought that if Taeyeon would success at getting revenge at CL, that means he also succeeded. He went way overboard that he agreed at the plan of torturing  her, even if his Angel side says not to do it. And, he convinced his self that he's not gonna get guilty if something bad (or worse) ​happens to his Step-sister (CL)..

 

Why Taeyeon wants to get revenge at CL

​I'm gonna tell this straight to the point. Before, Taeyeon and JiYong (G-Dragon) were dating, but he dumped her because of CL. And he also noticed that Taeyeon might look beautiful on the outside but not in the inside. He always chased after CL, trying to get her attention.

​But, one day.. He got hit by a truck because of following CL all day, he didn't noticed there was a truck, and he died because of getting hit by the truck. CL felt guilty about it, but after 2 years she moved on about being guilty. But Taeyeon hasn't still moved on about him, she always blamed CL for the cause of her First Love's death. And even though before that, she and CL had always been arch enemies since they were both 16. And she found Eunhyuk and he told her that he and CL were siblings (step-siblings).. That's where she got the idea of hiring him as part of SuJu and for helping her get revenge.

​THE END    ​xDD

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

​Did it help? Well, I sure hope it did.

​Anyways, sorry if I mispelled something and if I'm not good with english. hehe !!

​I know, I know, I promised to post the poster.. And I ure did forgot about it.. xDD

COMMENT  and ​SUBSCRIBE​ !!!