Kidnapped (Part 2)

Do Opposites Really Attract?

----------------------------------------   THE NEXT DAY   ------------------------------------------

 

CL still hasn't woken up from that powerful hit last night. And the worst thing is, Jessica actually used a metal baseball bat and the two leaders of SNSD and SUJU (Taeyeon & Leeteuk), are in charge of guarding CL until she wakes up, and the two have been quiet all night, just watching her. But they're used to not sleeping all night because of their trainings. Then, Taeyeon broke the silence and asked Leeteuk, "Do you think she's dead?" She asked, trying to make it sound like she's worried, but half of it still sounds that she's happy if CL's really dead.

"Oh c'mon, wipe off that pretend worrying-look on your face, it still shows your happy with it." Leeteuk replied, slightly smirking. "But I'm still a bit dissappointed, I warned Jessica to let me have some fun when I get back, but all I get is to guard her." She said sarcastically.

"Oh and here." Leeteuk handed Taeyeon CL's red watch. "What is this for?" She asked. "That's just an emergency watch. Meaning, if she pushes any of those buttons, the other 2ne1 members, B1A4, and Block B would come barging​ in here." He explained. "How would they know where she is?" She asked again. "Ughh.. There's a GPS connected to it which shows where location she is and it also shows what happening to her." He explained again, quite annoyed.

"Oh okay, I get it now. So, you don't need to be annoyed, sorry." She said. "Ughh!! How long do I have to guard her?" She asked, annoyed.

"Well, it was clearly your fault. If you didn't want to get revenge on her so badly, then, you didn't need to wait for this long." He replied smartly. "Okay, I get it Mr. Smart." She said grinning, which is quite insulting to him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

​Bom's POV

 

​Ughh! Where is CL?! She still hasn't come back. And Harin said, when she came back home, she was also panicking in trying where to find CL. Ughh! I think I'm starting to panick. I'll send a text to others if they already found out where CL is.

​To: ​2ne1, B1A4, and Block B

​So, are there any good news guys?

 

 

​From: 2ne1

​Nope unnie, sorry. The only thing we found was

​her favorite handkerchief.

 

​Where could that girl be?! I wonder if the boys already found her.. Oh, there's a message..

​From: Block B

​Noona, bad news. We found a message at

​CL noona's handkerchief.

 

 

​From: Bom

​What does it say?!!

 

 

​From: Block B

" ​IT MUST BE TERRIFYING TO FIND OUT THAT

​YOUR LEADER HAS GONE MISSING. "

​That's what it said, noona. Do you know who could that be?

 

​Oh no, Oh no! Please, don't tell me.. Taeyeon has her!! I gotta get the others back here, ASAP!

​To​2ne1, B1A4, and Block B

Guys, I think I know where CL might be. Come back

here now.. ASAP!!

 

​And, send.. God, please, let her be in a safe condition right now.. Please, please, please..

 

-------------------------------------   AFTER 16 MINUTES   ----------------------------------------

 

​Author's POV

 

"Noona, noona!! Do you know where CL noona might be?!" Gongchan asked Bom while panting for air, she sighed. "I think Taeyeon has CL." She said slowly.

"WHAT THE, WHAT??!!" All the others shouted in unison. "THEY HAVE MY PUDONG-AH?! OH NO, IF THEY DO SOMETHING TO HER.. I SWEAR, THEY'RE GONNA GET IT FROM ME.." Dara asked in a threatening tone. "Unnie, calm down. We're not yet sure if they really have CL unnie." Minzy tried to comfort her unnie.

"Minzy's right! We should see first if they really have noona before we jump off to conclusions." Sandeul said.

"Yeah, c'mon.. Let's go!" Zico, Jinyoung, and Bom said in unison.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

At last, CL woke up. She noticed her head still bleeding and it hurts whenever she's thinking too hard. She thought it was her chance to use the watch but when she was about to use it, she noticed it was gone.

"Looking for this?" One guy asked her. That voice.. She knows that voice, it can only belong to...

"E-eunhyuk? I-is that y-you?" She asked, making Eunhyuk roll his eyes. "Of course, it's me. What do you think? A ghost?" He answered sarcastically. She was about to hug him even though she has handcuffs, but Eunhyuk stepped back.

"No, no, no. I don't accept hugs from any of my 'SO-CALLED FRIENDS' because their hands are full of dirt." He smirked. "And.. Do you see this Rillakuma with a picture of me? Whenever someone insults or hurts him, you easily get anxious, right?" He added and torned the head of the toy. "Now it doesn't have any head anymore. How do you like that?" He said in an insulting tone.

"B-but.."

"No buts!" He shouted at her.

"HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT MY NOONA LIKE THAT?!!" Gongchan barged in with the other gangs. "Yeah, nobody shouts like that at our FEARLESS LEADER.." Bom said.

"Fearless you say? Well, it seems like I already found her weakness." Eunhyuk smirked. And then, Dara saw the toy, the toy that would easily make CL cry when it's broken.

"You torned CL's favorite Rillakuma?!!!" Dara became furious. And more furious when she saw Eunhyuk punched CL in the face. "Noona!!!" Jinyoung was about to punch Eunhyuk when he saw Baro punched him with all his force.

"I may be a newbie, but all I know is.." Baro smirked. "NO ONE HURTS ANY OF OUR LEADERS, ESPECIALLY HER!!!" He threatened and landed another punch on his face..

Is this Baro's time to save CL and make her stop hating him? That's for me to know, and for you to find out..