Kidnapped

Do Opposites Really Attract?

Author's POV

 

"Yes, mom!" CL sister, and her sister just stuck her tongue out at her. "Ah go go go! Let's eat!" CL sang.

"Unnie, you're becoming like Bom unnie." And now, it's Harin's time to unnie. "No way, I won't become like her!" CL protested. "Okay.. Hehe.. Oh, by the way, I've prepared Ramyun and Ddukbokki."

RAMYUN:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2l9z46186WvD-c0shHI3

 

DDUKBOKKI:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHjUqoOKzUVc9nN3uQG1P

 

"And I'm gonna leave now, bye!" Harin added and waved her hand to her unnie. "O-kay? Bye!" CL replied. "Okay, time to eat! But I still won't become like Bommie unnie. Hmmpf.." She said to herself.

 

----------------------------------------   1 Hour Later   -----------------------------------------

 

CL's POV

 

It's already 6pm?! So.. I got home around 5pm, which means I've already been here for one hour.. Hmm.. And all I've done was eat, washed dishes, and watch TV.

Baro: Chae, we've been dating for three years and I think, now's the time for me to do this.. CHAERIN, WILL YOU MARRY ME?

He kneeled down infront of her and took out a small black box that has a beautiful ring inside it.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6nmWuC0WFnONUzrr_auB

 

Chae: Oh, oppa. Of course, I'll marry you!

 

Aish! What the heck are you thinking Lee Chae Rinh? He's your arch enemy and you don't like him, alright? Aish, stop the nonsense Lee Chae Rinh. Hey! Wait a sec. Why am I suddenly talking to myself?! Aish, aish, aish..

"Coz' you're a PSYCHOTIC ." one girl answered me, or was it just my imagination? So, I turned around. And, guess what?

"Taeyeon! What the f-"

 

Author's POV

 

"Taeyeon! What the f-" CL was cut off when a punch from a guy hit her face.

"Nice job Siwon-sshi." Jessica praised him. "You're the best Simon. Let's just see if that girl survives that punch, especially when you have those kind of rings." Taeyeon smirked.

RINGS:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnoKPgv2o5jWMNcsig2pk

 

"C'mon girls.. And Siwon.. As soon that girl wakes up, we'll torture her to death." Taeyeon added, still smirking.

And so, they left, carrying the unconscious body of CL.

 

-----------------------------------------   NEXT DAY   ------------------------------------------

 

"Ughh! What just.. Wait, what the?!" CL jerks up seeing Jessica "Oh, missed me ? So, since Taeyeon left, she told me to have fun with you for awhile. But she warned me to also let her have some fun when she comes back." Jessica smirked.

"You know that I can still beat the 7 of you, right? (seohyun & sunny are not included)" CL also smirked. "Oh yeah. But that's the fun part of it, knowing that you don't have any idea that SUJU is with us. And the thing is, Siwon and Eunhyuk are part of it." Jessica smirked, and CL frowned at the thought of Eunhyuk.

"E-eunhyuk? B-but.. H-he was m-my b-bestfriend.." CL stuttered. "Yeah, he 'was'." Jessica replied, emphasizing the word 'was'. "So.. Enough with Eunhyuk, and let's have some fun." Jessica smirked again.

CL looked at her her red watch which has four red buttons on it. (Note: she has two watch, the red one that has buttons that looked kinda weird and the other black one.)

RED WATCH:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKRzCAFFQSuO7wdbuSkVf

 

BLACK WATCH:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShllsrfp8GEjGrtXM0_xn

 

Flashback

 

Gonchan: Chaerin noona, Jinyoung hyung, since you two are the leaders, we're giving you this.

CL & Jinyoung: A red watch? What for?

Sandeul: There's four red buttons on it, you can press any of those red buttons if you are in trouble or in need of some help from us.

CL: Then, why only us?

Bom: Coz' you're the leaders. You might be the first target of any of our enemies.

Jinyoung: You make it sound scary Bom noona. Anyways, how will you know where we are?

CNU: There's a GPS connected to it so we can locate you wherever you are, but only if you press it.

Gongchan: And it also shows what you're doing or what's happening to you.

Dara: So, better not push it when you're doing something! 

CL & Jinyoung: Yes ma'am!! hahaha!

 

End of Flashback

 

"Oh, looks like you haven't been listening to what I just said, have you?" Jessica asked in an annoying tone "Well, I don't have time to recap. So.. Let's start?" Jessica added and smirked again. "What do you want from me?" CL yelled.

"Oh, nothing. Just a revenge for Taeyeon." Jessica replied.

Jessica hit CL's head with a baseball bat. And that's it, CL became unconscious once again after taking the hit on her head. But did CL pushed the button on time or is she too late? Will she ever wake up from that powerful hit from Jessica? Find out in the next chapter.

 

----------

 

So, is it long enough? hehe! Wanna guess if CL pushed the button on the right time? Find out on the next chappie!!

Sorry for any mistakes, and the poster's almost done. I think I should be able to post it tomorrow! Excited? haha!

 

Please stay tuned..

And for the meantime..

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE !!!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP2Y_Vcl216QJUxIRJFFw

 

So HOT!! <3 <3 <3