Bad First Impressions

Do Opposites Really Attract?

CL's POV

 

I am now walking outside my classroom, but I'm still inside our school. I was about to go home when I bumped on something. What is that?

"Oww!!" What the did I just hit?! "I'm sorry miss. Mianhae, mianhae." He apologized. I can tell it's a guy because of the deep voice. But who is this guy? My vision is blurry. He offered me his hand and I was about to accept it, but when I looked up..

"What the?! Get away from me!" I yelled, but luckily, no one heard it except for us. Oh God, why does it have to be Baro. So, I pushed him away, which I can tell that is hard enough to make him fall on the floor. Haha! Success!!

"CL, don't you have manners? He already apologized." Dara unnie said. Oh great, she's defending him.  "Yah CL! What did he do to make you hate him that much?!" Bom unnie yelled at me?! It's the very first time she ever yelled at me! Well, when she talks, it's quite like she's yelling, but this time? Oh no, no, no. She really yelled at me.

"No, it's okay, it's okay. It's my fault anyways." That squirrel said. Hmmpf!! I don't care if it's his fault or not! I just really hate him!

"Okay, atleast you know it's your fault. But if this happens again, I swear, you're really gonna get it from me." I told him, quite sternly. This should make him be more careful next time. Wait, I'm the one who bumped at him, right? Oh! Nevermind!

I should go home now. Or else I'm gonna miss my strawberries!! Dara unnie's right, I do have mood swings! =D

 

--------------------------------------   AT MY HOUSE   -----------------------------------------

 

"I'm home! Where's my strawberries?" I shouted which I assume that is heard by Harin. She's my only company in the house since our parents are bussy running our company in America. But they still visit us and make time for us. And that's what we love about our PARENTS!!

"Oh unnie! Bom unnie called and said you had a fight with someone on school.." My sister said tapping her right foot, raising her one eyebrow, and crossing her arms at me. Sometimes, I feel like I'm the younger sister. And I never thought she will make a good actress, and I'm not kidding about that.

"Oh c'mon, that was just a friendly fight." I lied, faking a smile. You know, she can be scary at times. And she checked me from head to toe.

"Okay, but promise me, no more fights again, unnie. Okay?" Phew, glad she bought what I just said.

"Yes, mom!" I , and she just stuck her tongue out at me. "Ah go go go! Lets eat!" I sang.

 

 

----------

 

Hi! I'm back! CL's becoming like Bom unnie! And sorry if I mispelled something, and also for my grammar.

My new poster got ruined! When I was about to make a new one, I gave up coz' I made the poster with the help of my mom (yes, she knows about this and she loves reading. And yes, she did almost all the work) And if someone is willing to help me, please PM to me or comment on this. I really need a poster!!!! :((

 

And please leave some COMMENTS !! You're comments inspires me.. hehe.. I'm kinda corny! :PP