Meeting Snobby People Pt 1

My Supernatural Life

Once they arrived in Beverly Hills they went straight to a house where they had to live with some of the elders and coven mates.

Solbi pulled up to a mansion/gothic castle like place far east in Beverly Hills.

 

Dark_Castle.jpg
 
 
 
Dongsun and Solbi got out and took their bags from the trunk and went up to the front.
Before they got to knock the door opened and revaled a young-tall man with raven-like hair and red crimson eyes.
 
"Hello, I'm Sebastain one of the butlers here Young masters...come inside" He said and than three triplets with purple hair can in and took the bags from Solbi and Dongsun.
"Thanks" Solbi said and looked around the place.
 
'Your a demon aren't ya"Solbi said.
Sebastain was caught off guard a bit but nodded his in agreement.
 
"Welcome Solbi and Dongsun!" Boomed a voice and a young woman came downstairs towards us.
Her long black dress made her look stunning but what caught Solbi and Dongsun was she didn't even bother to make her fangs disappear.
"Hello" Solbi and Dongsun said and bowed.
"Well welcome to your new home...OH.....boys get in here and meet the last people of your coven" the woman said.
 
 
 
 
 
"Bye the way I am Lynne Caron"she said and bowed.
 
"Oh Bonjour Madame Caron"Solbi said in french.
Than 14 handsome guys came in and they where......wow.....stunning.
 
"Marco and Andrew move and let EXO introduce themselfs to the younger ones"Lynne scolded and pushed them t the side.
 
"Ok Lynne Mama Mia"
 
"Ok Si Yes  just let me move damn"