America is so Daebak!

My Supernatural Life
After the 4 day flight to America Solbi and Dongsun arrived in California. They walked to get their bags and went to rent a car so they can drive to their destination. "Sol I'll get the bags you rent us a car okay"Dongsun said. "Okay Oppa I get you in the front okay"Solbi said. Dongsun nodded his head and left. Solbi did the same and left too. "Hello Ms what can I help you will" a worker said in english. "Yes I would like to rent your best car please"Solbi said in english. "Very well Ms pick one you like"he said. Solbi nodded her head ane went to search for one. She one she approved of she called over the worker. "I would like this one please"she said. "Um I think it is a little to fast for someone your age"He said. "oh come on sir I am sure its not that fast"Solbi said. "I will show you how fast it is Ms"He said. He went inside and drove it semi-full speed. "Looks slow to me but I will take it"Solbi said and got out her wallet. "The Bugatti Veyron Super Sport is the #1 car in 2012-2013 it isn't slow at all Miss"He said annoyed."Take the money than so I can leave already my namja chingu is waiting for me"Solbi said. "What fine here are her keys take good care of her"he warned. "Ne yeege eotteon jalhago joh-eun nal"Solbi said leaving a dumbfounded worker. (yes yes whatever bye and good day to you) She got in and quickly made her way to the front of the airport for Dongsun. "Leave it to you to get the fastest car"Dongsun said. Solbi rolled her eyes and drove off to Beverly Hills.