Chapter 3 : Sweet Night. (Sunny and Sungmin. Yuri and Donghae's part)

TRUE BLOODS

Sunny's part

"Lalalalala~Sungmin oppa~" Sunny sang as she made her way to her crushes room. Sungmin was her crush but she had to keep it a secret. Only her closest sister, Taeyeon. The girls are not from the same parents bit they shared the same bond and the same blood that made them officially sisters. Sunny was glad and happy that she got 9 wonderful sisters there with her. "Knock knock" she said while knocking on his door. Sungmin opened the door with his sleepy face. "Eh? ah, Sunny" he said a little surprise. "Oppa, have you forgotten? Its out movie night" she said half dissapointed. Sungmin saw her face and felt a little giulty. "No, I have not forgotten. Come in" he said. Sunny smiled widely and came it. She sat on the couch in front of the big plasma tv. "Hurry oppa sit" she said eagerly. "Arasseo arasseo" he said while laughing. He sat next to sunny. "What do you want to watch? Bed Time story? Alvin and the chipmunks? or White chicks?" he asked. "Oppa your movie list is a bit old but I'll choose white chicks!" she said cheerfully. "Ok then, here's a blanket. You'll get cold." he said the got up and put the cd in the dvd player. "Hmmm" she replied. Soon the movie starts and Sunny and Sungmin was laughing their stomach off. They watched another movie and another movie afterthat until both of them fell asleep.

Yuri's part.

Yuri was on Donghae's bed. Donghae was kissing her and Yuri kissed him back. Donghae sank his fangs on her neck she gasped "Oppa..not too deep" she said "Sorry, I cant help it" he replied still drinking her blood. Then he kissed her neck and helped her to sit back. "Aigoo, seriously!" Yuri said as she rebbed her neck. Shhe pouted and Donghae laughed. "Im sorry 'kay" he said then gave her a soft kiss on her lips 'I'll forgive you this time' Yuri tought to herself as she smiled. "Lets watch a movie." He said. Yuri nodded and Donghae brought the tv closer to his bed. He lay down on the bed and patted the side next to him motioning for Yuri to lay beside him. Yuri smiled and went beside him. Donghae put his arms around her and they watched the movie together but before the fell asleep, Yuri said "You better let me drink you tomorrow." to Donghae and he just kissed her cheek as an ok sign. And then both of them fell asleep.

Tiffany and Sooyoung was at the shopping mall with Heechul, Victoria, Dara, Key, Siwon and TOP. Hyoyeon was at the dance studio with Eunghyuk, Shindong, Donghae, Krystal, Junho, Lee Joon, Kevin, Nicole, Gikwang, Hyosung, Yunho,Minzy and Doojoon. Yoona was at the cooking room with Yoochun, Junsu, Ryeowook, CL, GD and Seungri. Seohyun was at the singing studio with Yonghwa, Hara, Yoseob, Junhyun, hyunseung, Dongwoon, Daesung, Kyuhyun, Changmin, Luna, Amber, Sulli, Junsu, Nickhun, Dongho and Sunhwa. The rest stayed in their apartment and spent times with their members like SHINee and Boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: how is it? The couples in this story arent really together. The are forbiddent to fall in love. Which couple do you like the most? Mine is Taeyeon and Baekhyun and Yuri and Donghae <3