Chapter 3 : Sweet Night (Taeyeon and Baekhyun. Jessica and Jaejoong's part)

TRUE BLOODS

 

Taeyeon's part.

Baekhyun was waiting in his room, waiting

for Taeyeon to come by. He wore his white buttoned shirt. Three of the buttons on the upper side were undone while the are. He prepared extra pillows since he knew that his noona is gonna sleep here. Then he heard a knocked on the door. "Baekhyun-ah, open up." Taeyeon said. Baekhyun approached the door and opened it. There stood a petite girl that was smilling up to him. She looks younger that him. 'How can this girl look like a cute little kid when shes older than me?' Baekhyun ask himself in the other part of his head where Taeyeon couldnt read his mind. He ask her to come in and she did. Taeyeon wore her white night dress with a long scarf hanging along her shoulders. Taeyeon took a seat on the edge of the bed. Since it was not her first time here, she felt more comfortable. "Now what is it that you call me here for." Taeyeon asked. Baekhyun took a seat next to her "Noona, ususally you knew already." Baekhyun said. "I only knew about that but there is something more that i sense from you." Taeyeon said. Baekhyun sighed "Noona, Im having nightmares again." he said. "About the White Bloods?" Taeyeon asked. "Yeah, I feel like they are planning on their revenge now. It just freaked me out." He said. "Aigoo, Baekhyun-ah. Its ok." Taeyeon hugged him and he hugged her back. "Do you want to do it now?" Taeyeon asked. She felt Baekhyun nooded and felt his fangs into her. "Noona, can you sleep here tonight?" Baekhyun whispered to her after he finished feeding on her. "Yeah, sure." Taeyeon said.

At the same time.

Jessica's part.

"Jaejoong oppa" Jessica almost shouted infront of the door. "You know i have ears right?" Jaejoong laughed. "I was just trying to see how much you can hear me" Jessica struck her tounge out. Jaejoong sat beside Jessica and leaned towards her. "Shall we do it now?" Jessica asked him. "You know we still have much time. The whole week I'd say" he replied. Its true. They got the whole week out of school. To relax their mind. "Hmm is that so. Shall I stay here then?" she asked. "I intend to invite you." Jaejoong said. "Your answer?" he asked. "Hmm..ok" She said with a smirk. Jajoong kissed her and she kissed him back. Then he broke the kiss and leaned towards her neck and began sinking his fangs. Jessica flinched a little then began to relax. After he finished he kissed the part where he just sank his fangs. Then brought his face to hers. "Now, then have you tried the new red wine?" he asked. "Not yet, but I would love too" She said. Jaejoong took out a bottle from his cooler and two glasses from his shelf. "Well then, shall we enjoy the night?" he asked. "We shall" she said with a smirk.