CHAPTER 2: OUR NIGHT TOGETHER AS ROYALTIES.

TRUE BLOODS

"Kai, have you seen CL?" G dragon ask Kai who was reading his book. "CL noona? I saw her just now going to the library" Kai said. "Oh there she is" Taeyang who were with them. CL who wore tight jeans, unique tshirt and her favourite black jacket with her blond hair down. "Hei, who havent arraive yet?" CL asked. "Lets see, Shinee hyungs, DBSK hyungs, Super Junior hyungs, SNSD noona and yeah i think all of them except us." Sehun asnwered. "Where are they?" Bom said. "We're here" Taeyeon said with the rest on SNSD. The were wearing white dresses. "We're here too" both DBSK and Super Junior said, both of the groups were wearing suits.

 

After awhile Shinee, Boyfriend, 2pm Junsu, Junho and Nickhun, Mblack Lee joon, Ukiss arraived. All the Blue bloods and Red bloods have gathered and now they were waiting for the Silver bloods, Warewolves, pixies and fairies to make the entrance. They finally arraived and the party started. They were in groups. And each groups have to perform on stage. But they were to wait for their elders first and tonight it was BOA and Daniel Henry. After the two elders have sat down. The groups bowed to them to respect them and it was time for the performance.

First one up was DBSK and they performed a ballad song. Then it was Super Junior they performed their new song 'Andante'. Then it was SNSD they also performed their new song 'Paparazzi' and then it was BigBang's turn they also sang their newest song which is 'Monster' Then it was 2NE1 with their song 'I Love You' It went on with 2PM and it went on. The most ancipating groups were Exo and Boyfriend. After they had all performed, it was up for the elders to choose which group to performe. "Well then that was satisfying." BOA said with a smile "shall we announce now?" Daniel asked her. "Yes" She answered back. "Tonight, we are going to watch SNSD's performance." Daniel said.

SNSD went to the backstage to get ready. Afterawhile, we went up to the stage. Atfirst, they sang the their ballad songs which is 'How great is your love' 'Time Machine' 'Born to be a lady' and 'Let it rain'. Next the sang the song with beats. 'Gee' 'Genie' 'OH!' and 'Run Devil Run'. The girls bowed to the crowd and they've recieved a big clap. BOA and Daniel Henry was satisfied. SNSD went down the stage and enjoyed the rest of the party with the other groups. The elders were tired so they said their goodbye and went back.

"Taeyeon noona, can i talk to you for awhile?" Kai said. "Okay. let's go" Taeyeon said back. They went to the balcony where there were no one there. "Noona..." Kai started. "I understand, Kai. No need to explained to me." Taeyeon said to him. Kai lead Taeyeon to the wall and put his hands on her waist. Taeyeon put her hands on his neck and her neck. Kai went close to her neck. He her neck first that made Taeyeon flinched. Then he sank his fangs deeply and began to drink her blood. The vampires drank their kind's blood for their need. The elders gave them permission but they were not allowed to have relationship, not yet. Because of the white blood's betrayal there are no time for love.

Afterthe blood ceremony between Taeyeon and Kai, Taeyeon straighten her dress and fix her hair then went back to the party, but she didnt know that there was someone that watched her from the beggining. It was Onew, he knew that the elders wont allow falling inlove but he cant help it. It was too late he was so much in love with Taeyeon. And knowing Taeyeon, the the leader of the of the Blue blood girls along side with CL. She wont allow any of this either. It was for their own safety. "Taeyeon-ah, wont you give me a chance?" Onew whispered to himself. He then too went back to the party.

Jessica was talking to her sister, Krystal and her friend Amber when suddently, Jaejoong came. "Sica-yah, I need to talk to you" Jajoong said. "Arasseo oppa." Jessica said. Amber and Krystal knew the signal so they left them alone. Jonghyun who have been keeping an eye on Jessica from the start of the party saw everything and he felt jelouse. "What is it Jae oppa?" Jessica ask. "Can you come to my room at midning later?" He ask. "Ofcourse" Jessica answered him with a smile. Jajoong whispered to her "Dont waste your energy now ok?" Jaejoong said while holding Jessica's hands. "Ok." She replied. Jonghyun just sat there and listens to their conversations then sighed.

Minho was talking to Key but once in awhile his eyes are always on the look out for someone that he wanted to meet. "And so the decorations of this party is mainly done by me..." Key said as he is in his diva mode. Minho then spotted the familiar figure and he was thinking how to excused him self from Key. Just the Heechul came and talked to Key so Minho took the chance and excude himself knowing that if he stayed longer the two would be more like a diva. He searched for the figure he saw just now and found her at the balcony, but she was not alone. "Be gentle Hae oppa." Yuri breathed. "Sorry, I'll try." Donghae said. What Minho saw made him sad. Donghae was feeding on Yuri's blood. And after that Donghae whispered something at Yuri's ears and he saw Yuri nodded. He couldnt take it anymore so he went away.

It was 12 am in the morning. Yunho went to the stage and said "Alright everybody. Hope you enjoyed the night. So goodbye and enjoy your part of the night." and bowed. Everybody started to walked back to their rooms except for the ones that have other 'plans'. That plan involved Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri and Sunny. The rest of the girls went to do this their own because the night is still young.