CHAPTER 1: THE PRINCESSES LIFE

TRUE BLOODS

Its was 5 in the morning and the nine sisters who also happens to be the 9 powerful princesses arraived at their bedroom feeling tired they went straight to bed. They attend the night school for vampires. Yuri sat up from her bad, Taeyeon did the same to. "Tae, i cant sleep, i need it now" Yuri explained. "I know, i need it now too" Taeyeon said back to her. The both of them got out of their beds and covered themselves with their long wool scarf because they were only waering a silk sleeping gown with string on their shoulders.

As soon as they went out of their bedroom Taeyeon motioned Yuri to be quite. When they've arraive to their destinationed both of them part ways. Yuri knocked on the door and she heard aa soft voice telling her to come in. She did as she was told and closed the door behind her. "Minho" she said as she called the young man's name. He motioned her to come near him. As she was about to sit next to him on his bed, Minho grab her wrist and made her sat on his lap instead. "You know im always at your service, Yuri" Minho said to her. Yuri shivered to the way he said her name. Without a second tought Yuri sanked her fang on his neck a began to drink his blood.

Taeyeon was outside his door and she was afraid that she would disturb his sleep. Then suddently the door swung opened, he was standing by the door "i knew it was you, Taeyeon. come in" he said to her. "Onew, how did you know?" Taeyeon asked as she walked in the room. "I can read your mind, remmember" "Oh" was the only answer she gave him. Ofcourse he would know he is a vampire and all vampires we born with that power. "And i sense there are more just visiting me early in the morning, am i right?" Onew said with a smile. "Then will you let me?" she asked "Its my pleasure to do so" Onew said to her. Onew leaned to the wall close to the window that is now closed with curtains and he pulled her into a hug. Taeyeon knew this was her cue so she sank her fags deeply into his neck and drank his blood.

Taeyeon met Yuri on her way back to their bedroom. "Yuri, better wipe off that blood on your mouth" Taeyeon said. Yuri quickly wiped the blood off with her hankerchief "Thanks Tae" she said to Taeyeon. When they went inside their room, their sisters were asleep. Maybe tired because of the lessons at night. Atleast the had a free night today.

That Evening

Seohyun woke up first, she turned the lamp that was put beside her bed on. She looked at the clock wall and it was already 6:30 pm. "Time to get up" Seohyun said to herself. She got out of her bed and turned the lights on. "Unnies, time to wake up." She said to her sleeping unnies. She first went to Tiffany and Sunny "Unnie, wake up" Seohyun said to them "Urgh, okay okay" Tiffany said but she didnt even move "Hmmm" was the only answer from Sunny. Seohyun sighed and Shake her unnie and said "Unnie, you dont want me to wake Yuri and Yoona unnie first, do you?" Seohyun whispered. "Okay! Im up!" Tiffany and Sunny said and they went to the bathroom.

Seohyun proceed on waking Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. "Wahh! You are so cool!" Taeyeon suddently yell in her sleep. 'Unnie's sleep talking again' Seohyun tought to herself. "Unnie wake up." She said to both Hyoyeon and Taeyeon. Hyoyeon woke up easily and it took a minute for Taeyeon "Huh, okay" she said to Seohyun. Both also went to the bathroom.

She then wake Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona. "Okay, Unnie time to wake up" Seohyun said to them. Yuri woke up fast then followed up with Yoona then Sooyoung. As usual Yuri and Yoona was as hyper as any evening. "Yuri unnie Yoona unnie can you wake Jessica unnie?" Seohyun asked "Leave it to us" They smirked. Seohyun an Sooyoung went to the bathroom and Yuri and Yoona took a cucumber out. "Unnie, please wake up" Yuri said sweetly. "Leave me alone" Jessica said back. They put the cucumber under her nose and they ran quickly to the bathroom. "What the? What is this?" Jessica asked when she felt something under her nose. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" She screamed. And she went to the bathroom to chase Yuri and Yoona. That was their life. Its a good thing that the whole apartment was their private place.