Chapter 4: The Fight.

TRUE BLOODS

After that night, all the royals and the Silver Bloods gathered together at the grand hall. "Alright. Is everyone here?" Lee Sooman said. "Yes, It seems so." Boa answered. The Royals were clueless bacause they were suddently call by the three great elders. "I call you all here to pair you up and hunt down the dangerous balck bloods vampires that are roming around the town now." They were shocked. There have never been a black blood that escaped from the special place. "What are they doing in town?" Taeyeon asked. "The humans have been bitten by the white bloods and you know what become if they are bitten. They become a merciless vampires that will kill the humans and their blood." YG said. "So, you're saying that you want us to pair up and hunt those vampires?" G Dragon asked. "Yes." JYP said. "This task is only for the the Blue Bloods and the Red Bloods." JYP said again.

Big Bang and 2NE1 as usual are a group. Super Junior and SNSD are also a group because of their number and their skills. Since Boyfiend and EXO are new to this they are being lead by SHINee and MBLAQ. Boyfriend by MBLAQ and EXO by SHINee. 2PM Junho, Junsu and Nickhun and TVXQ are together.

BB and 2NE1 side.

"Alright, CL and I will go east. Seungri and Dara go west. TOP and Bom go north and Taeyang, Daesung and Minzy go south." GD said. With that they all split up. Minzy has to go with two guys because she is the youngest by the age of 19 so she'll more help. CL and GD was jumping from roof top to roof top when CL suddently stop. "Jiyoung ah look." she said. GD stop and saw what CL was pointing at. A vampire, who is the blood of a pitiful looking girl. "Good job" GD jumped from the three storey roof top and land behind the vampire. He stabbed the vampire's heart merciless and said "You know, that isnt a healty thing to do" with hat the vampire lets go of the hopeless girl and CL caught her in time before she crashed on the floor. She put her finger oon the girl's forehead and it lit up. "There, i've erased everything" she said. The vampire was now lying on the floor. He didnt turn into ash but was frozen. "Lets go" CL said. "OK" GD replied while carrying the frozen vampire. CL was calling the rest of BB and 2NE1.

"Yah, wait up." Taeyeon said. "Oh right i forgot." Leeteuk said. They were in a group of 4. Taeyeon's group members are Leeteuk, Siwon and Donghae. They were guarding the other side of the city, jumping from roof to roof. Then suddently "HELP! HELP!" a sreaming was heard from one of the old buildings. "Spread out! Siwon, Taeyeon to that biulding. Donghae and I will go to that." Leeteuk said. Siwon and Taeyeon dashed to the biulding. When they arraived it was quiet. "Well nothing here. Let's split up." Taeyeon said. "You sure you can go alone?" Siwon said with a hint of concern in his voice. "Dont worry ill be ok" with that she dissapeared somewhere.

Creak creak "Hello? is anyone here?" Taeyeon called out when she heard the creaking sounds. Then there at one dark corner she saw an old woman sitting on her rocking chair, and she seems like she was reading a big book. "Um grandma? What are you doing here alone?" Taeyeon asked. The old woman looked up and smile, not a very friendly smile that is. 'Why, Taeyeon long time no see!" the old woman cried. "Uh, yeah. Do I know you?" Taeyeon said confused. "Why dont remmember me? I bet when you see this you'll remmember." the old woman showed Taeyeon her left arm that was covered with her sleeve, she pull up her sleeve and Taeyeon gasped. "YOU! Show your real self!" Taeyeon cried. "Hmmm... ok then." with that the old woman changed her form into her real form the form of a young woman, a witch, Gyuri.

2 years ago, when the witches attacked the village in the forest for blood the Blue Bloods were assigned to stop them. Their leader Gyuri, was there and their mission is to get blood for their partner, the White Bloods. The witches were defeated but the ones that ere still fighting are Taeyeon and Gyuri. They were head to head, the same speed but Taeyeon was quiker she slashed her sword to the side of Gyuri's arm. Then Eunjung ran and took Gyuri and they ran faster than a bull and were never to be seen again until today that is.

Gyuri casted a spell on Taeyeon and chains were around her in a second. Taeyeon tried to let herself free but it was no use and were shut probably one of Gyuri's spell. On the other hand, Sunny who was jumping around suddently stops and Sungmin quickly asked her. "What's wrong?" Sungmin knew that if Sunny suddently bacame sharper that means someone is in danger. "It's Taeyeon! We need to go now!" Sunny jumped off the building and starts running off. Sungmin called the rest of the group which was Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. "GUYS! We an have an emergency! Taeyeon's in trouble and im detacting the use of magic!" Sunny yelled in her mind causing the other girls groaned. And once the news hits their mind they dashed off as soon as possible. Hyoyeon who was with Eunhyuk a minute ago was now beside Sunny. "It's Gyuri isnt it?" Hyoyeon ask. "I think so" Sunny replied.

The rest of the girls were already there outside the old building. "Lets go inside now!" Jessica cried. "Siwon told us that they heard someone cried for help somewhere near the old buildings then they split up but when Taeyeon and Siwon arraived here it was quite so they split up and now Taeyeon is somewhere inside." Seohyun explained. "Ok then lets get inside and search for her be prepared cause anything could happen inside, got it?" Sunny told the rest of the girls. "Got It! they all cried. Then they went inside, Siwon waited for them outside because Tiffany insisted that they would be fine and if anything happend to them then Siwon could get some help.

To Be Continued....