Chapter Three.

Memories In My Eyes

 

“Stop smoking, you idiot.” hissed the brunette beside Jessica.

 

“Hyomin, smoking is part of my life, my soul, so you can’t separate me from smoking.” said Jessica as she continued with her smoking to irritate Hyomin even more.

 

“It’s useless talking with you.” Hyomin walked away from Jessica to escape from the cigarettes smell.

 

Looking at her friend’s figure getting farther, she just shrugged her shoulders and threw the cigarette on the floor and took a new one. Feeling contented with inhaling the nicotine inside her lungs, she smiled softly. She was standing beside a huge tree in front of the laboratory. Apparently, she was waiting for Tiffany’s class to end. She needed to talk with Tiffany about yesterday. And probably a proper apologize as well. She tried to strike a conversation with Tiffany. But that girl ran away from her and made excuse that she was late when she didn’t even have any class in the morning.

 

After waiting for almost 20 minutes, finally Tiffany’s class ended. But as she kept on waiting for Tiffany to come out, she couldn’t see that girl’s face. She was feeling weird. Wondering where that girl went, she entered the laboratory and saw Tiffany was still packing her stuffs inside her bag. Shook her head as she looked at Tiffany, she spoke loudly, “I thought that you’re gonna rot inside here.”

 

Tiffany stopped her doing and looked in front. She was nervous to see Jessica was here. Hurriedly stuffed her last book into her bag, she tried to maintain her posture. She picked up her sling bag and slung it on her shoulder. Slowly making her steps to Jessica, she calmly asked Jessica, “What are you doing here?”

 

Jessica scratched her neck and said honestly to Tiffany which caught Tiffany of guard, “Since you avoided talking to me this morning, I decided to approach you like this.”

 

“There’s nothing to talk about. So, excuse me. I have to go.” Tiffany tried to escape from Jessica. But she wasn’t fast enough as Jessica managed to hold her right hand and gripped it hard.

 

“Please, don’t avoid me like this. I know I’m at fault for keeping everything to myself. It’s hard to hide all of these from you but I’m afraid to tell you the truth. Somehow, I don’t know how to tell you the exact things that’s been going on my mind these days.” Jessica desperately explained to Tiffany. No response from Tiffany, Jessica continued, “I’m really sorry. I really am sorry, Fany. Please forgive me.”

 

Sighing loudly, Tiffany grabbed Jessica hand and pulled it off from her hand. She then, looked at Jessica sadly. “I’m wrong as well. I should have understood you. But I guess I’m being jerk. Forgive me too.” Tiffany smiled lightly which Jessica smiled back.

 

 

 

 

“You like her?”

 

“She’s interesting.”

 

“Then, you do like her!”

 

“I didn’t say anything about liking her. Don’t add up.”

 

“Don’t deny it Kyungsoo. I know that you like her.”

 

Kyungsoo kicked the guy’s left leg and repeated his sentence, “I didn’t say anything about liking her. Don’t add up, Woohyun hyung.” The so-called-Woohyun hissed in agony. The kick that he received was really painful.

 

“Yah! Don’t kick that hard!” He rubbed the pain area sadly.

 

Kyungsoo laughed at seeing Woohyun face, “Whatever. Now, let’s go.”

 

Woohyun looked up and asked him with confusion, “Let’s go? To where?”

 

“Lunch, of course.” Kyungsoo stated shortly.

 

“I can’t follow you. Mr. Park requested me to help him with something.” Explained Woohyun sadly. Actually, he just made up the excuse. He didn’t want to go lunch with Kyungsoo together. He knew that guy will make him pay for the meals and right now, he’s short of money.

 

Nodding his head, Kyungsoo just left Woohyun there. When Kyungsoo already out of his sight, he sighed in relief. Whistling happily, he headed to the cafeteria to buy sandwich for his lunch. Upon arrived at the cafeteria, he immediately went to the sandwich area and realized only egg sandwiches left. Since he didn’t have any choice to make, he just grabbed it and pay at the counter.

 

Sitting at one of the tables, he ate the sandwich slowly. He was not in hurry. So, he decided to enjoy his not-so-delicious meal. As he munched the sandwich, suddenly someone tapped his back. Startled at the sudden touch, he looked back and saw a girl smiling shyly. Woah, she’s beautiful, he thought to himself.

 

“You’re Nam Woohyun?” asked the girl.

 

He nodded his head and asked back, “Err, who are you?”

 

“You left this at the counter,” she put a wallet on the table. Recognizing the wallet, Woohyun realized that the wallet was his.

 

“Thanks for giving me back.” Woohyun shyly thanked the girl. The girl just smiled and walked away leaving Woohyun in frustrated.

 

“I should have asked her name!” grunted Woohyun.

 

 

 

 

Cursing non-stop, she glared at the two girls before her looking for clothes. And this was the 15th shop they entered. She was tired from getting lectured from her professor for doing experiment inside the laboratory without any professor permission. And now, she had to follow these two girls, Yoona and Hyuna, shopping like they’re gonna move anytime soon.

 

“Can we just head home?” She sluggishly said to both of them. Furious with the ignoring, she pulled both ears hard. Yoona and Hyuna both shouted in pain and everyone in the shop looked at them. And there’s even one little girl, about seven years old, asked her mom innocently, “Are they crazy mummy?”

 

Then, she dragged them outside the shop hence, they had to left the clothes that they already chose on the floor. Still pulling their ears, she gravely stated, “I’m tired. Let’s go home, please.” Hearing her tone, both of them nodded their head synchronously in fear. Satisfied with their reaction, she released the hold and let out a sweet smile. If anyone saw the smile, one would think how cute and beautiful the girl is. But for Yoona and Hyuna, that was the scariest smile at that time.

 

Cheerfully, she took both of their hands and spoke, “Now, let Sunny unnie treat you two for ice-creams!”

 

As they heard the word ice-cream, they instantly forgot the scary Sunny and cheered at Sunny’s remark for wanting to buy them ice-creams. “Woohoo! Ice-cream baby! Three scoop for us!”

 

“One scoop or no scoop.”

 

“Awww.”

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung was angry.

 

She was furious.

 

She was mad.

 

She was beyond all of that, actually.

 

Why’s that? It was because of this one guy. She couldn’t understand why he kept on stringed along everywhere she went. At first she just trampled it over but as day went by, that guy still followed her whenever he could. And it was getting on her nerves so badly. She guessed that guy was deaf since she already told him to back off yet here he was like a dog following her. Clutching her bag strap tightly, she puffed an air and turned around. She tried to scare him off by giving a deadly scare. She was dumbfounded when that guy won’t move away and smiled at her widely.

 

Are you crazy or what?!, Sooyoung thought to herself furiously.

 

“You know, you look cute just now.” That guy spoke shyly and scratched his back head. He looked down to hide his red cheeks that were getting redder.

 

She wearily stared that guy and questioned him, “What’s your name?”

 

Feeling happy that she asked his name, he excitedly gave his name, “I’m Cho Kyuhyun!”

 

Sooyoung pointed her index finger to him and growled at him, “You, Cho Kyuhyun, better stop following me around! Or, I’ll make sure you’re gonna be dead!” She stomped her feet as she needed to get away from there. Or else, that guy might taste her punch. So, she didn’t want to be that violent. She has to maintain her dignity.

 

“Bye! Take care of yourself! See you again!” The guy, Cho Kyuhyun, waved his hand being oblivious with Sooyoung’s threat.

 

 

...

 

 

 

Fuh! Finally, I managed to finish the third chapter. Sorry for updating this too late. I don't have any ideas. -.-"

Oh well, hope you guys will enjoy this chapter.

Please subscribe and comment as well!

All constructive critiscm are welcome. :)