Chapter 2

On Rainy Days

“Hey!!! I think I need to know your name. It would be rude for me to just let you go. I’m Kim Jaekyung. Thank you for taking care of me.” I screamed.

 

 

 

 

He looked back and flashed a bright smile.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m Lee Kiseop. I just wanted to help you because you looked so down and… well I just had to…” He ran back to me. “It was nice meeting you on a rainy day Jaekyung, but I need to go now. I don’t want to be late for school.”

 

 

 

 

 

“School? How old are you?” I asked him. He looked too mature for his age.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m only 21 years old. And I bet you are younger than me. Let me guess, 20? A year younger than me?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How did you know? Oh my gosh. You’re really freaking me out. You’re too nice and … you know my age. Wow!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, what’s so amazing about that? By the way, do you know where Gangnam University is?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Gangnam University?! Hey, that’s my school! We can go together if you want.” Kiseop just smiled and he agreed to tag along with me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since then, we have been very close friends. We started hanging out more and having heart to heart conversations. We would always eat out together and just have fun. Kiseop became my best friend. He was always there when I needed him the most, he was there when I had nothing and he was there when I almost wanted to take my life away. He would always secretly go to our house so that we’ll be able to have a mini picnic inside my room. He’d always cook lunch for me and call me every night just to say…

 

 

 

“Are you okay?”

 

 

 

“Have you eaten already?”

 

 

 

 

“You are the most gorgeous girl in the whole world.”

 

 

 

 

 

“You are perfect!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good night and sleep well precious one.”

 

 

 

 

 

I never really thought that Kiseop and I would become this close. And on that day… was when I realized that I have met the person that I’ve been waiting for.

 

#tbc