Chapter 8

On Rainy Days

Since then, I took care of Kiseop and made him feel alive again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I would always show him pictures of him with his friends to give him inspiration…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We would also take pictures together… I’d sing him songs or just make him happy…

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wanted him to live without any worries, I wanted him to remember me as the girl who made him feel special.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love Kiseop…. He will be my first and last love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sept. 3, 2011 8pm, Rainy

 

Kiseop couldn’t sleep due to the medications that he had to take, it all tasted so awful but at least he could talk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was arranging his things when he suddenly called me…

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jae-Jaekyung, h-how are you and E-Eli doing? A-are you g-guys close now?” he asked me as he was trying to speak.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, we’re very close now. Like best friends… we would always go to the movies together and just have fun while you were away. But of course, while I was with him… I’m still thinking and worrying about you.” I said to him as I flashed a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s good to hear… From now on, I want you to be with him… just him and no one else. Before I go, I want you to be with him.”

 

#tbc