Chapter 9

On Rainy Days

“That’s good to hear… From now on, I want you to be with him… just him and no one else. Before I go, I want you to be with him.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What?! ….

 

 

 

 

 

 

… Why are you saying that?! Kiseop….don’t be like that!... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

… You’re not gonna leave me right? You told me that we’re gonna grow old together and live a happy life with our future children. What are you saying?!” I said to him as tears are running down my cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You know what… when I met you on the 8th of March… I wasn’t really the one who was supposed to help you…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

… it was supposed to be Eli, but he chickened out and left me. And when he came back, I was already with you…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

… He loved you way before I did but I fell so hard for you… so he had to let go of you. But what I didn’t know was that he still kept on loving you…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

… so I asked him to take care of you. I ….. I ….. love you more than anything in this w-world, Jaekyung…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for being part of my life. I w-will always have you here… in my heart… I … I …. I …. - - -” He slowly closed his eyes and did not respond anymore…

 

#tbc