Chapter 2

Broken yet Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun realized he had fallen too deep when he was sick and she was there taking care of him. Seeing her in his house doing things for him made him think how much he wants her to always be there. He looked at her moving around his kitchen cooking him some soup. She just looked like she belonged in his house.

 

“Here you go.” She said after placing a bowl of soup in front of him. He was about to take the spoon when she beat him to eat. “I-I can do it.” He stuttered feeling his cheeks get hot as she looked at him adorably while holding a spoonful of soup in front of him. She shook his head and motioned for him to open his mouth. He gulped and eventually let her feed him.

 

She giggled when he choked after she commented how she was feeding her baby. She patted his back as he continued to cough. His eyes widened as he read between the lines. Somewhat, indirectly, she called him her baby. He looked at her and noticed her playful smile. He couldn’t help but smile in return and enjoyed her taking care of him.

 

She was washing the dishes when he suddenly appeared beside her. She got startled causing her to splash some water on herself. She squeaked as she felt the cold water against her chest. He chuckled at her before she glared at him and splashed him some water. “Sick or not I won’t let you go off easily.” She smirked at him before splashing him some water again.

 

Before they knew it they were soaked. She rested her head on his shoulders as they sat on his kitchen’s floor taking a break from playing around. A few moments passed by with comfortable silence. She lifted her head from his shoulders and stood up. She tugged his arms and told him to change. “Come on you big baby. You need to get out of your clothes.”

 

He gasped at her with wide eyes and said, “Dara… I know I’m irresistible and all but now isn’t the time. I mean I’m sick and…” She slapped his chest and glared at him. “ert!  I didn’t mean it that way.” She walked off while he followed after her. She could hear him chuckling at her while she walked upstairs and headed to his room. He followed her closely with a soft smile on his lips. He just found her too cute not to tease.

 

“Here you go. Go and get change before your fever acts up again.” She said handing him his clothes. Just when she was a step or two away from the door he called her out. She turned around and was abruptly covered by some clothes. She took the clothes off her head and looked at them in confusion. “W-wha…”

 

“Get change too. You’re wet.” He said before walking towards his door. She turned to him and held his hands. “I don’t need...” He shook his head before ruffling her hair. “I’ll be back in a jiffy. Don’t miss me too much.” He whispered against her ear which made her turn scarlet. After changing he went back to his room and waited for her. He lay on his bed with closed eyes.

 

“Seunghyun…” He heard her call out.  He sat up and turned his head towards the bathroom. He gulped as he looked at her. She looked so good in his clothes. She was basically swallowed by his clothes. His shirt looked like a dress to her as it ended on her mid thighs. She was holding his boxers in her hands. She shyly looked up at him and said, “It was too big for me.”

 

He smiled at her and motioned for her to come closer. She stopped in front of him while he stared at her intently. “You look cute in my clothes.” She blushed while avoiding his eyes. He chuckled at her before suggesting they stay in his room and watch some movies.

 

------------------------------

 

He realized that he was in love with her when she turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter