Chapter 1

Somewhere along the way.

SHINee's Replay was blasting throughout the whole concert hall.

Fans screams and the occasional sing alongs with a song were as equally loud as the music being produced by those five shining boys. They didn't mind it though, they liked it when their fans were like this. It meant the world to them to know that their fans still love them and support them even after four years. Their dancing was flawless and those voices that left their mouth were like angels themselves were singing.

They usually can't be more focused while they were performing. But something was off. Not with all of them though. Just that dino look like boy. He seemed distracted. Somewhere deep in his mind.

Of course he was doing his job as flawless as always but what no one noticed was that while he was there in person, dancing and singing. He, his mind was somewhere else. You could say that he was tired from the two earlier songs they did and was looking forward to getting a break once they finish the song since then it would be f(x)'s turn to perform a few songs.

But was it really that or was he just thinking of a certain girl that was invading his mind for over a year now ...not in a friend like way anymore?

 

Jonghyun's Pov.

I can't believe it. I wandered off to my imaginary world yet again. And it's on a stage this time! 

For god's sake what is that girl doing to me? The more i think about it the more i get absorbed in my own little world. You know what would be great if we changed the lyrics of a song from noona to dongsaeng. Yes, yes. I like one of my dongsaengs. Well not like anymore ...it turned into love a few months ago.

I think she's perfect. She was never my ideal type of a girl far from that. She was the exact opposite i always wanted a noona or someone who's my age yet a girl four years younger than me managed to capture my heart without even trying. All the flaws i used to know about her are now long gone, i can't remember them. In fact i can't believe i used to think she had any flaws at all.

She's my bestfriend, along with Kibum that is. She's been my bestfriend for lets see ...four-five years. She knows everything about me. I swear she knows everything, sometimes i even think she knows me better than i know myself. Well you see i never thought i would fall in love with her. I mean she's my bestfriend. I didn't exactly look at her as a girl.

Boy was i wrong. That all changed a year ago. I realised that somewhere along the way i fell for her. I wanted to protect her, hold her, kiss her, show her the world ..i wanted to be the only one she's see. I wanted her to be mine and only mine. But since she doesn't feel the same towards me i decided to just keep my feelings all to myself ..well the rest of the band knows but that's where the list ends.

You must be interested in who this perfect girl is, huh? Well her name is--

 

Krystal's Pov.

I couldn't help but chuckle a how cute Jonghyun was at that moment.

The song ended and they were about to leave the stage so we could come on but he froze in the spot, probably thinking about something. That dork. He does have the tendency to just float off to his own world. I got used to it and i find it cute which i can't say for the rest.

Kibum pushed him off the stage it seems that that got his attention and he returned from his day dream. Me and the girls were climbing up the stairs to a now dark stage waiting for lights and booming music to start again. I was starting to get nervous, of course this wasn't our first time performing for this much people but i still got really nervous each time i would have to step on the stage. "f(x) five seconds to the start of the music. Hurry up!"

As we ran up to the stage i caught Jonghyun's eyes. I guess he knew i was nervous.

He just smiled with his familiar smile only i got to see as his bestfriend and mouthed 'you'll do great'. My lips immediately rose up in a smile, believing his words. I knew he would stay behind and watch us. We always stayed behind to watch one another perform.

I looked back at him one last time only to find him already looking my direction, my heart did a heart flip. ..I'm still not used to my heart doing that even after over a year. Yes, i fell for him somewhere along the way. I know he doesn't feel the same way towards me. I'm just his little sister and a bestfriend all wrapped up in one.

It is a very well kept secret that i love him. Only my members knew and i made them promise not to tell anyone a thing. The last thing i want is our friendship ruined over my feelings for him.

I snaped back as soon as i heard the music blast throughout the hall. Dancing to the  rhythm of the song while singing but i couldn't stop myself from thinking of him.The funny thing is i got my biggest wish i'm a singer. I know i can't have the other one.

Jonghyun isn't mine, i can't call him mine not now not ever..and it hurts. The reality of it hit me and i decided to put my heart in that performance, to enjoy my dream since i can't get my other wish.