When you wish upon a Star

The Switch

 

 
 
Suzy's POV:
Fairytale? or Nightmare? Exactly, What is happening to me? After all, my dreams came true. Wooyoung is starting to fall in love with me. But because I'm here at his sister's body, I can't tell him how just I feel. It's though on Dara , too. i want Wooyoung to give up. But at the same time, part of me is wishing that he never will.
 
Me and Dara are looking at the final casting of the Cinderella play and we're really shocked that Wooyoung is the Prince charming.
 
"This is crazy!"
"Oh, But you can't back out now, Dara. Our whole class' grade depends in this play."
"I will not kiss my own brother."
"Even if... it's my lips you use?"
"Okay, we'll find a way out."
 
[[at the rehearsing room]]
"*imagines* Hay!!! It's so sweet that I'm dancing with Wooyoung but not literally." 
 
Hay!!! Dara again attempts to get out of the kiss scene after the dancing and she have done it a ot of time already.
 
Dara doesn't want to kiss his own brother so throws Suzy in. You know what i mean right? But Wooyoung refuses to.
 
[[after rehearsing, at the CR]]
 
"I'm sorry... I'm sorry that this had happenend to us. And i'm sorry that i'll never be able to show him how I feel."
"I've done everything i can to avoid him but it seems like nothing could ever stop him from liking you. Why'd you have to be the one starring at the play anyway??
"I really don't know. All i know is, that i never thought of myself as pretty. But since i met you, you've been teaching me how to take better care of myself. Starting with............... That's why I'm happy that the stars brought us together. But i didn't need a shooting star, after all."
"*happy* what did you say?!"
 
They looked at the announcement of the next shooting star and it's the time where the last scene of Cinderella will be made, 12:00 am. Also it's the last chance ina century so they've got to have this opportunity. 
 
[[The day of the cinderella play]]
 
"A royal ball! Bring out the fairest of maidens. The loveliest of the loveliest. Make a royal announcement to be heard by the entire kingdom."
 
"I will find myself a bride!'
 
[[the last scene of the cinderella where there is kissing scene]] [[5 mins. till the shooting star]]
Wooyoung walks in front of Suzy who is still Dara. 
 
"*imagination*ew.ew.ew! This cannot be happening. that's my frickin' brother out there. Oh my God, look at that dopey look on his face. Gross! Suzy! your star had better come out right now. As in, right now. Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God! Ee No!!!!!"
 
Wooyoung grabs her body closer his and slowly making his head closer to hers. But Dara, moves her head away from his. 
 
"Oh no no no" 
 
Wooyoung's kiss s coming to her then, boom the shooting star showed up and Suzy wished for it then everything was back to normal. So, back to the scene. Wooyoung kisses Suzy who is in her own body right now and everything went magical.
 
Wooyoung kissed Suzy for about 1 minute and they both liked it. 
 
"Wow. that was---"
"That kiss...wasn't an act anymore.'
"Neither was mine"
 
They kissed again about 1 minute again. The play became a hit success and the two are just kissing there while the crowd is clapping, of course they had to stop.
 
A lot of wish came true that night. Mine, Dara's, and Wooyoung's wish. From then on, Wooyoung and i are completely inseparable. I guess we were afraid to lose each other again. Also, Dara and i became true BFF's. i still practice everything she taught me. I didn't need magic after all to make my life better. So... the next time i see a shooting star. I won't make a wish anymore. I'll say thank you instead. 
 
Spread the Love!!!
 
A/E/N:
Aww, end of another story. But the kiss made it right, right? Please comment and subscribe if you like my story. Woozy shipper forever!!!!