Why so sweet?!? I can't take it anymore!

The Switch

 

 
 
Dara's POV:
 
[[At the CR again with Suzy]]
 
"So it's official. My brother is totally in love with you."
"Well me."
"I mean you, uhh, you get the picture."
 
Suzy just sighed.
 
"*worried tone* and I'm running out of reasons to avoid him. He's so persistent, stubborn, determined. It's so..."
"*lovestruck* Haaaa! Perfect!"
"Suzy, you do know it's still me, right? Wooyoung's sister in your body, right?
"I know and i know that no matter what happens there's no hope of him liking the real me."
"They say falling in love is magical. But now...it's more like a bad dream. hmhmm."
 
Dara sighed and gave a bouquet of pink roses to her who came from Wooyoung. ((since it came from Wooyoung it turns out to be that it's the ligawan round 5))
 
Suzy red out the note and it says, "I just want to make you smile." ((Oh, another score for Wooyoung so he's in the ligawan round 6))
 
"We have to find a solution."
 
The next day----
 
[[at the soccer field]]
Well Suzy who is still in dara's body came to Wooyoung who is playing soccer alone. She tapped him at the back and Wooyoung red out loud a letter that Dara gave((still in the body and thought of Suzy)) that says, 
" Dear Wooyoung, 
There's no easy way to say this. But i want you to know that I'm not used to this. I'm not myself when you're around-literally. I'm sorry. But right now, this is just a fairytale that will never come true."
 
Wooyoung then starts too cry a little but luckily Suzy is there to comfort hime but still Suzy is not her right now.
 
Suzy said, "Suzy asked me to return this to you." Suzy handed out the soccer ball charm bracelet.
 
Wooyoung gets it and eventually trashes out the letter "Suzy or should i say Dara" gave him and screams "No! Suzy!"
And luckily a lot of fliers floated around and he gets it. That flier is the audition as prince charming for cinderella. I'll let you know that Cinderella will be played by Suzy which is a good news for Wooyoung.
 
Wooyoung thinks of auditioning for the scene so it will go for the ligawan round 7.
 
To be continued.............
 
A/E/N: hehehe... sorry if i disappointed you with a short story update but still the scenes are very sweet ... By the way I edited the chapter 2 because I said that Wooyoung is already the prince charming well this time he is now... I am such a big spoiler.. haha.. oh well i have to update for all of you to read =)