Oh no,no,no... Oh yes,yes,yes

The Switch

 

 
 
Suzy's POV:
 
"Author!!! Me again, paulit-ulit na lang, make sure na happy ending to"
A/N "Yes, sige na, mareklamo ka eh"
 
So never mind that.......
 
After I known that I was Cinderella, I got shocked, and more after befriend this new student, Dara. I wished for myself to be as beautiful as her or more does it say I wished that I was Dara, and I don't know but I became her... peace Dara. and more than I don't know, I was the sister of my accidental ideal guy and prince charming in real life, Wooyoung... Hmph, I wonder if I can take this.
 
~~~At school~~~
"Sis, you act different today"
"Ha, uhhmm, I'm just you know I'm not feeling well"
"Still not enough"
"What?of course I'm not different" *mess his hair*
"Argh, stop that, ok, ok I believe you"
 
*thinking* "I can't believe I just touched his hair and looked at him many times, I can't act like this anymore I feel like freaking out"
 
*talking many times* "Sister, sister, sis, SIS!!!"
"Ha, uhmm, what?"
"Are you even listening to what I said?"
"No, why?"
"Aishh, I'll tell you later"
 
"I really have to see the real Dara" 
"What? are you saying something?"
"Oh, I said that I am almost late, bye"
"What happened to her, oh well never mind."
 
*running* "Oh my, I'm really freaking out"
Then suddenly I bumped into a junior girl also in my class.
"Ouch!" Then I looked up and it was me, I mean Suzy, which ever comes first."
 
"Hey, why are you? and why do you? and what? Let's talk about this later, we have to get to class first."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
~~~~ A few learning hours later ~~~~
 
Dara's POV:
 
I found my body, and Suzy also found hers, which is where am I now. I don't know what happened but I have to talk to her.
 
"Hey! Dara come with me"
Gosh I dragged her and even used my name to keep this not a crazy thing, well it's a crazy thing, right. I dragged her to the girls comfort room, gladly no one was around. 
 
"What is happening?" *shakes Suzy*
"I don't know either, Dara"
"What you don't know?" *shakes Suzy again*
"Oh dear me. My life is ruined!"
"Please don't be so dramatic and mad"
"I just wished that I were like you and as beautiful as you, pretty, poised, confident like you, when I woke up"
"Am I dreaming? Pinch me. Pinch me now, come on pinch me."
"This is a dream right? and this is not real"
"Eh, Dara... I'm really sorry. I never imagined that my wish to be as beautiful as you would come true"
"I gues..."
"Well, now we're instant BFFs, right?"
"I can be you, well you have to be me"
"My mom always told me that I'm pretty. But you... you are the true definition of beauty" *looks in the mirror*
"Just look at you skin and face.. smooth... not like mine"
"Ah your right, it is hmmph, i should shut up"
"Don't be too harsh on yourself Suzy. You've got potential. With a little bit of t, plucking, lip gloss.. oh wait, please don't use a block of soap for your face, I mean for my face. Use a facial wash"
"I guess you got it now, right?"
 
~~~~~ A few Days later~~~~~
(of course they still continue studying)
 
Suzy POV: 
 
Oh my gosh, Dara is so right, we are now as pretty, popular, and at top of the class. Wooyoung always notice us and so are the other students. The practice for the play is still on going but they don't have the Prince Charming yet. Dara is the one practicing not me because I'm in Dara's body and she is in mine. 
 
It is so funny that one time Dara and I walked in the hallway like models until Wooyoung came in front of us. Dara inside me is just calm while me the actual Suzy but in Dara's body fainted. And they didn't mind it.
 
Dara's POV:
 
Oh my gosh Suzy is so funny because she fainted when she saw my little brother Wooyoung. Still, Wooyoung thought of me as Suzy and said......
"Hey I remember you, you're Spoon right?"
"Huh?"
Because when I saw you my jaw dropped"
(A/E/N: Ligawan round 1.. Wooyoung literally likes Suzy the moment they accidentally met.. nanliligaw na si Wooyoung.. kinikilig ako)
*Turns back to him* "Oh dear me.. ew."
"So what's your name again 'cause I forgot?"
 
Suddenly Suzy in Dara's body shouts, "Suzy!"
"Uhmm, she's Suzy, remember"
 
"I heard that they are serving pizza today at the canteen, want to share my pizza?"
 
*Suzy shouts again* "Yes!"
Dara inside Suzy looks to her so does Wooyoung...
"What I meant is... Suzy likes pies especially the pizza pie!"
Dara inside Suzy signals a no sign with her head.
"Right, Suzy? Right." 
"Perfect!"
"Go, hurry, go." *Suzy pushes Dara(The Dara who is inside Suzy) to Wooyoung* 
 
"Let's Go"
 
"Bye!"
 
Suzy's POV:
Wooyoung asked me out for lunch. Well, not technically, but it's the same thing. Right? Hmm... now what? He's with me... but I'm not in me, I'm not me. How confusing. Eh, If I follow them what will happen. Hmm, no, I wouldn't want to ruin it.
 
~~~ A few minutes later~~~
Oh my gosh the three of us are in the same class, and I'm sitting next to Wooyoung but I'm still Dara, while Dara is sitting next to me.
 
I'm so happy that I see Wooyoung making love notes and other stuff for me but not technically to me who is in Dara. 
 
(A/E/N: OMG, Wooyoung making love notes and other stuff, so lovely, which makes it to the Ligawan round 2)
Wooyoung passes the note to me, I red it and it says "My heart is ever at your service.. by William Shakespear"
I'm sooooo happy with that but I passed it to Suzy which means again Dara inside Suzy.
 
Finally Dara saw it I mean again Dara inside Suzy, she looks like disgust because he's her brother.
 
~~~ at the park ~~~
Dara inside Suzy is tweeting pictures of me in her phone. I mean it's hard to explain. Then suddenly a red heart balloon flew in front of her with a little box tied in it.
 
(A/E/N: OMG again, update, Wooyoung is sending Suzy gifts again... which makes it to the Ligawan round 3)
 
OMG, I looked at it also, a note says "fall for me... from Wooyoung" and the box contains a cute charm bracelet. (Gosh, napaka-chismosa ko talaga, but I really wanna know what is happening... 
 
I heard Dara say... 
"Even here. Dear me, ewww" *disgust*
 
What hurts is that she just left it there. Gladly, I'm here so i grabbed it and followed her.
 
~~~~to be continued~~~~
 
Author's Note: 
Hmph, so SWEET! ^~^.. oh let me remind you readers, that this chapter has Filipino words, translate it if you don't know.... I'm so happy sa mga 'ligawan' scenes nila. OMG, dear me, It's so sweet.... Thumbs Up if okay manligaw si Wooyoung. So short nga lang sa ligawan scenes ^^.. just wait for my next update... Comment and Subscribe na rin if you want WooZy much! ^~^  
 
If you are confused who is who:
Suzy- Lavander Blush 
Wooyoung- Alice Blue
Dara- Light Salmon
 
Sorry late announce ^^