Because For You, I Can

For You, I Can

 

 

Seungho-ah, thank you...” Soyeon whispered as she looked up to the blue sky while seating on a bench.

 

With that, she lost control of herself as her tears gushed out like a waterfall. She sobbed as she burried her face on her palms, memories of recent events running through her thoughts.

 

 

It took 8 hours before the doctor came out of the operating room. Seeing the blood covering almost every inch of his scrub suit, Soyeon's tears gushed out again. G.O. Held her shoulders for suppport, though his body was feeling weak at the thought that it was Seungho's blood that is splattered all over the doctor. The doctor gave out a deep sigh before he lifted his head and talked to them. “With his massive blood loss which was not taken cared of immediately, in addition to the damages to the liver, stomach and some other parts due to the 2 bullets that hit  him, certain areas of his body almost gave up...Although we were able to stop the bleeding and stabilize his condition now, his chances of survival is still very narrow...Let's just pray for a miracle for now...” With that, Soyeon dropped on her knees, with G.O. still holding on her shoulders.

 

Two hours after the operation, Seungho was transferred to the ICU. Soyeon dragged her way up to the glass window, looking at the state he was in. His cardiac monitor was beeping extremely slow, and his respirator pumping up air quite fast. He was hooked up to a blood bag and 3 kinds of IV fluids. She slowly made her way inside Seungho's room when the nurses went out. She stood by his bed, and looked at Seungho's upper body. He looked like he was sleeping soundly. She caressed his cheeks as her tears fall on Seungho's chest. “Seungho-ah...” She hasn't been there for long when he heard Seungho wheezing...and then, the cardiac monitor alarm went off...Medical staff went rushing in to his room, pushing Soyeon aside, as, again, they try to revive Seungho.

 

A man pulled Soyeon's body closer him as he hugged her, putting Soyeon's shoulder to his shoulder.

 

Sshh..It's OK Soyeon-ah...I'm fine now...” Seungho smiled as he patted Soyeon's shoulders, trying to coax her. It's been almost a month after he almost lost his life; but up to know, he's still recovering from his injuries.

 

Thanks to you, I'm recovering faster.” He held Soyeon's as he kissed her forehead.

 

Soyeon's sobs disappeared the moment she felt Seungho's lips touch her skin, his warm embrace surrounding her. She smiled and sighed deeply, trying to calm herself down.

 

She placed her hand on his chest, trying to feel his heartbeat. It was fast and forceful. This made her smile and comforted. She placed her ears on his chest now, listening to his heartbeat.

 

“Your heart beats differently now that you're a different person.” She looked up to Seungho as she gave him her widest and most beautiful smile.

 

It made Seungho very happy, thus giving her a soft peck on her lips.

 

“All thanks to you..." He leaned towards her again, giving her another peck on the forehead. "Because for you, I can do anything. For you, I can.”, Seungho said, smiling at her. 

 

Seungho looked deeply into Soyeon's eyes, before he kissed her again. It was an intimate kiss, to which Soyeon gladly succumbed to.

 

Despite his body being very weak due to his still recovering state a day after he woke up from coma, Seungho didn't waste time and he immediately called his secretary to cancel the document that will terminate almost 30% of his employees. He then set up a video conference with all the employees and Board of Trustees to make a public apology of his previous actions, and promised them that they'll have a new and improved leader when he comes back. Fortunately, this action of his was enough to earn back their trust. Seungho sent G.O. to start working on this improvement in the company while he recovers from his injuries. Soyeon helped him recover physically, mentally and emotionally, preparing himself for the new world that will be welcoming him after. Seeing all his efforts, Soyeon can't help but fall for him. And so she didn't hesitate when Seungho asked her again to be his girl.

 

 

 

_______________________

 

 

A year after that incident, and a lot of things happened already. The Yang Company has become Korea's #1 Company for that Year in terms of sales and revenue, all because of Seungho's new and improved leadership strategy accompanied by the employees full cooperation and participation.

 

 

That same year, Soyeon graduated as the top student of the Police Academy Class of 2012. Unfortunately, Seungho didn't want tor risk Soyeon's life on the field, so he forced her to be the head of the Yang Empire's security team. Being the obedient and loving partner that she is, she agreed to Seungho's request. She knows she has to do it anyway, because she'll be his wife in no time. 

 

 

 

______________________

 

 

For now, she and Seungho would just enjoy their moment together: laying down on the grass with arms cuddled around each other as they watch how the funny-shaped clouds and birds move along the vast blue sky.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________

I would like to apologize for this short, crappy fic...

As I said, just wanted to write an angst fic about Seungho...

I'm still hoping that someone, somewhere will enjoy reding this as much as I do...

Thank you very much for spending time reading this fic :)