I'll Do It, For You

For You, I Can

 

 

 

 

He gasped at the sight of Soyeon, bound to a chair with duct taped...He tried to struggle to free his hand from the tight ropes, but tit was too tight.


 

"You s! What do you want from us?!! Let her go!" He shouted and struggled, trying to get himself free. His furious moves made the thugs step back a bit, and they continued to laugh in amusement as they watched Seungho.

 

Feeling hopeless with his effort, Seungho stopped as he panted in exhaustion. He looked up and scanned the area and the obstacles he has to go through for an escape plan. But the thugs are too many and too big for him to handle alone...He couldn't risk Soyeon's safety either. He just sighed in frustration, knowing that this will be one difficult obstacle to pass.

 

But he knows he can't give up, especially now that he decided to turn a new leaf and make up for his mistakes and inadequacies – all because of Soyeon's help. He took a deep breathe, lifted his head then looked up to Soyeon. He gave her a smile, trying to comfort her. Soyeon cannot do anything but look at Seungho. Suddenly, out of the darkness behind Soyeon, a man stepped out and held soyeon's shoulders, making Seungho gasp...

 

 

It was his uncle..his uncle who helped him on his way around the company...


 

"Easy there, my dear nephew." 

 

U-u..Uncle? What's the meaning of this?”

 

Ha! You brat. You didn't see this coming, did you? Of course you didn't, being the conceited man that you are...All you cared about is your stupid games! But play time is over, Seungho-ah...It's time to give up on this empire and give it to someone who deserves it...”, he smirked as he slowly approached Seungho.

 

It would be a waste to kill you that easily, after everything that you have done to me...” Seungho's uncle caressed the scar on his cheek – the scar that he got after he was forced to protect Seungho from one of his previous attackers. He then grabbed Seungho's face by the chin, forcing him to look at him in the eye. Seungho just scoffed at him, still trying to show them that he's not backing down to the challenge.

 

This made his uncle really agitated. He grabbed him by the collar and lifted him closer to his face until the tip of their noses were just an inch apart. “Still arrogant before dying huh? You're gonna die a conceited, arrogant man, !” the uncle smirked at Seungho.

 

Seungho gave him a wide smile,

 

“Who says i'm gonna die? I still have to change...”

 

He looked at Soyeon with a smile, “...for you, I can change.”

 

He looked back at his uncle and grinned, “Sorry to burst your bubble.” The smile didn't leave Seungho's face as he mocked.

 

This made his uncle more agitated, giving Seungho a punch in the face. Seungho just scoffed at him. “There's no way you'll change, you devil! Start the game boys, before I end it prematurely...” The uncle walked back behind Soyeon to get a better view of the scene. He grabbed Soyeon's chin and lifted it up allowing their eyes to meet, “Watch and learn you tattle tale...You're next.“ He smirked, his breathe sweeping thru Soyeon's skin. 

 

Seungho then looked back just in time before the metal pipe hit his back, allowing him to dodge the hit. The other thugs are now holding their metal pipes, all aiming for Seungho. Fortunately, Seungho's 2-session of mixed martial arts training didn't fail him as he tried to dodge several metal pipes, knuckles and knees. But because he wasn't able to dodge all the attacks, he had a few hits of metal pipe on his stomach, back, and legs, a few punches on his chest, a kick on his side...The attacks weren't enough to make Seungho collapse, but it sure made him exhausted and to be in a lot of pain... When the thugs got a bit tired of hitting him, they paused as they tried to catch their breath. Seungho took this chance to catch up with his oxygen requirements as well, panting heavily as he stood sloppily in the middle. He felt the blood gushing from his forehead down to his chin, as well as the swelling and bruised areas of his body that got hit. But he it all up, trying to man himself up as he prepare for the next level of the game.

 

He gave a quick glance at Soyeon who was looking at him, eyes all drenched with tears. Seeing how exhausted and beaten up Seungho was, Soyeon started to struggle out of the ropes binding her, giving out muffled screams as she protested for the game to stop. “Be quiet!” the uncle slapped Soyeon so hard her face swung violently to the side. This made Seungho's adrenaline to shoot up, his blood boiling due what he saw.

 

“Don't you touch her!”

 

With a swift hand motion, he was able to grab a metal pipe from one of the thug's hands and hit his uncle on the face really hard, making his uncle fall to the ground. Before Seungho could make another hit, one of the thugs hit him in the back with a pipe that made him wince in pain

 

“Agh!”

 

In no time, Seungho was waving the pipe back and forth as he attakced the other thugs: a hit on the stomach here, a hit on the back there. He just keep on hitting them until all 7 men sprawled lifeless on the ground. Seungho tried to catch his breath, his exhaustion almost filling his whole body up. Fortunately, his adrenaline hasn't failed his stamina yet, allowing him to keep his body upright. Just when he was about to approach Soyeon, his uncle stood up and pointed a gun at Soyeon's temple. Still trying to catch his breath, he smirked as he said,

 

“Not so fast, you brat. The game's just getting started..”

 

Seungho smirked back at him, “Bring it on...”

 

Just then, a 6 foot, big-built man appeared from behind his uncle and started to approach Seungho. “Take care of him for me, while I prep this one up...” the uncle smirked, looking deeply into Seungho's eyes.

 

Suddenly, Seungho felt a tight grasp on his left thig and right shoulder as his whole body being lifted up in the air. He struggled to get away from the man's grip, despite being more than 6 feet above the ground. Without a notice, he was roughly thrown to the ground, his back hitting the floor hard and loud. Seungho gasped and struggled as he felt as if all the air is being out form his lung after the hard fall...His body tensed up as he tried to catch his breath, his body rolling to the sides as he struggled. The big man, who was too amused with Seungho's state, approached the struggling man and stepped on his chest, keeping Seungho's body steady on the ground as he continued to gasp for his breath.

 

Seungho looked at the man's eyes as he recovered, feeling the sweat and blood that was dripping from his forehead and the air that is slowly filling up his lungs. He tilted his head to the side, now avoiding the big mans face as he tried to recover his breath. To his surprise, he saw his uncle looking at him straight in the eye as he Soyeon's earlobe and on her left .

 

Seungho's adrenaline shoot up once again, that made his body heat up. In a swift motion, Seungho held on to the big man's leg and pulled it making the big man fall on his back. Seungho grabbed the metal pipe just above his head, mustered all his remaining strenght and whip the big man's face, knocking the big man unconscious. He shot a deadly glare at his uncle as he spoke to the top of his lungs,

 

“DON'T TOUCH HER YOU BASTARD!”

 

He ran towards his uncle, letting go of the metal pipe at hand. His uncle lifted the gun and tried to shot Seungho but he missed. Before he knew it, Seungho was throwing punches at his face already, making him fall on the ground on his back. Seungho kicked the gun out of his uncle's hand, sat on his chest and continued to throw punches at his uncle. 

 

With a swift motion, the uncle threw a punch that landed on Seungho's ribs making him cringe in pain. The uncle took the opportunity to push Seungho, to reach for his gun and run away from seungho, 6 feet in front of Soyeon. He pointed the gun at Soyeon, then smirked as the gun clicked. Good thing Seungho's reflexes didn't fail him as he ran towards his uncle and held onto the opposite end of the gun.

 

They fough over dominance over the gun, waving the gun above their head and to the sides as they fought. Soyeon cried and moaned as she watch the two men look eye-to-eye as they fell on their knees while struggling over the gun that is now hidden in between their bodies. Suddenly,

 

 

 

 

BANG! BANG!