Even If I Seem To Fail, I'll Do It

For You, I Can

 

 

 

 

BANG! BANG!

 

 

 

 

Soyeon felt chills travelling up her spine as she look in horror and anticipation towards the two men who are now kneeling, still looking at each other eye-to-eye.

 

 

Suddenly, she saw Seungho smirk as he kicked his uncle to the ground, making the uncle fall on his back hard. Seungho pointed the gun at his uncle, then with a smirk on his face, said,

 

“Game over.”

 

BANG!BANG! BANG!

 

The uncle's body jerked as bullets hit his torso, but the sight of him being shot did not calm Soyeon down.

 

Just then, Seungho turned towards Soyeon and smiled. Soyeon smiled back at him, but to her surprise, Seungho fell on his knees with face grimaced as he held onto his stomach.

 

Her blood shot up as she saw blood slowly soaking Seungho's shirt, blood dripping on the side of his lips.

 

Soyeon struggled on her seat, rampantly as she tried to scream with the duct tape on her lips.

 

Her noise caught Seugho's attention, making him look at her. He looked deeply in her eyes as he smiled at her, then tried to stand up. The pain on his stomach area didn't allow him to stand straight...He wobbled on his feet as he walked towards Soyeon.

 

He landed on his knees as he reached Soyeon, his cheast heaving heavily as he try to catch his breath and his head looking down on the ground as he struggled to steady himself. Soyeon wailed at the sight of Seungho struggling in front of her...

 

Seungho lifted his head up and looked at her in the eye as he smiled. “Let's get you out of here...” he said, his voice very weak and strained. Seungho tilted his body to Soyeon's back as he tried to untie Soyeon from her seat. But then....

 

 

THUD!

 

 

Soyeon's eyes widen as Seungho's body fell limp on the ground. She scanned his body as he lay on his side, his head hidden from Soyeon's sight, trying to check if he's still breathing...but the tears welling up in her eyes blurred her vision... She looked at him for a good 10 seconds, before she started again, trying to wake Seungho up; but the man did not move. She wiggled her body, making load noises with the chair as she struggled to break free while looking at the body beside her.

 

All of a sudden, she stopped when she noticed a pool of blood started to form around Seungho...

 

Her pool of emotions immobilized her whole body, staring blankly at the pool of blood as it grew bigger and bigger. Her tears started to fall from her eyes as she sobbed, still looking at Seungho's body. She felt all her hopes flushing down the drain, making her wail in agony....

 

Suddenly, the door in front of her swung open...

 

G.O. Appeared with a shock look in his face. The police came storming in from behind him, filling up the whole place. G.O. Stood by the door as he scanned the areas assessing the crime scene, when his eyes met Soyeon's.

 

Soyeon looked at him with pleading eyes, that made G.O. Perk up. His eyes followed Soyeon's as it shifted to her side, leading his gaze towards a man lying on his own pool of blood on the ground.

 

He looked back at Soyeon, trying to find answers. Soyeon slowly nodded as her brows furrowed.

 

G.O.'s eyes widen as he realized that his worst fears came true. He ran towards the man and lifted his body to his lap....

 

“YAH! SEUNGHO! WAKE UP!” he shook Seungho's body, but he didn't respond.

 

“YAH!...” his voice tweaked as his emotions and tears gushed out....

 

”Seungho...”G.O. bowed his head down in agony as he cried...

 

”Sir let me take him..” The paramedics didn't waste time and placed Seungho in a stretcher and rush him out...

 

By then, the police have already freed Soyeon. She ran towards G.O. and pulled him up to stand. She pulled him as they ran after the Paramedics to the ambulance....

 

 

 

___________________

 

Soyeon sat beside Seungho as the ambulance sped it's way to the hospital. The paramedics were busy hooking him up in IV, blood bag and cardiac monitor while trying to control his bleeding stomach.

 

She held unto Seungho's hand and placed it on her cheek as she whispered,

 

“Please live, Seungho-ah...You promised to show me the you've changed, didn't you? Please don't give up Seungho-ah...live...” her tears stained Seungho's hand.

 

And then,

 

“We have no pulse!” one of the paramedics said.

 

“Miss, please step aside...”

 

They started doing CPR several times, but it didn't work.

 

Soyeon watched in horror as the paramedics scrambbled around, trying to revive Seungho...

 

Her heart almost fell out when they started defibrilating Seungho....

 

Soyeon placed her hands on , trying to suppress her sobs as she watch in horror...