Because of You

For You, I Can

 

Soyeon couldn't contain her anger anymore. He decided to sign the document that will allow 500 employees of the company to be fired to ease out the comapny's financial burden. She hated the fact that he did this without even considering the possible impact on the affected employees... he being the conceited man that he is again. He's been 'playing around' with the company, doing whatever he pleased without much thought and treating his employees as if they were all his servants unworthy of humane treatment. Soyeon was fully aware that he is the owner of the Yang empire, but that doesn't give him the right to abuse his power. It might be his lack of experience on dealing with people who do not belong to the same economical status as he is, or he's just not into this management thing, she thought. But neither can acquit him from his inappropriate actions. And she knows she has to step up to teach him a lesson...

 

"You didn't even think about how they will feed their families, nor how much they contributed for this company to grow...This company didn't succeed on its own...THEY are the reason why YOUR company has been performing well... It wasn't you or the board of trustees alone...Everyone in this company worked hard for this company to flourish...Why can't you understand that?!" Soyeon shouted at Seungho's face...

 

Seungho just kept staring at the busy streets of Seoul thru the glass window as he listened to Soyeon's nagging, guilty of his wrong doings... 

 

"Seungho, just for once, PLEAESE, try to open your eyes and see that they...WE are HUMANS TOO...Don't treat us like one of your possessions that you could just manipulate and toy with...PLEASE, JUST FOR ONCE, TRY TO SEE PEOPLE OTHER THAN YOURSELF..." Soyeon looked intently onto Seungho, his back facing her, as she pleaded.

 

"I hope there wouldn't come a time when all your inhumane actions get back at you..." Tears were b on the edge of her eyes, that made Soyeon felt embarassed. She didn't want to show Seungho her weak side, and so she quickly made her way out of Seungho's office to cry out her frustrations. 

Seungho just stood there, staring at the glass window, trying to digest what she just said. He knows he's a jerk, and he knows he's conceited. But he didn't know that he was going too far with his actions...

 

 

__________________
 

He was just stepping out of the elevator in the parking lot basement, on his way to his car. He was in drowning in his deep thoughts, trying to assess his talk with Soyeon, when he felt a blunt object hit his back which knocked him unconscious that instant. 


 

 

_________________

The next thing he knew, he was being dragged out of the vehicle. He was blindfolded, his hands tied to his back and his mouth duct taped. He tried to wiggle his way out of the men holding him, but he got a life- punch in the stomach instead. He came back into his senses when he was shoved into the concrete floor. He bit his tongue to control his moan, as he felt his knees scrape the floor. He heard men laughing around him, and someone squealing; but being blindfolded, he wasn't able to identify who they were.  He tried to breathe steadily as he wait for their next move, when suddenly, his blindfold was harshly removed. His brow furrowed as he tried to adjust his vision in the light. His eyes caught an image of a person seating across him, probably tied to the chair and with mouth duct taped. He winked several times to adjust his image, until, to his horror, the image of the person became more visible for him...It was Soyeon...