-

Cookie Monster

 

 
"Stop acting like some five-year-olds!" Suho yelled, full force authority in his voice. While he wasn't a certain EXO-M leader who can discipline his 'kids' with just a glare, he was a force to be reckoned with. He hardly ever raised his voice, preferring more peaceful methods (something that the K members love to take advantage of, but he usually lets them), but enough was enough.
 
Surprised by their leader's sudden outburst, their movements froze in mid-air; Baekhyun's elbow just inches away from Chanyeol's stomach, and the later had his hands on the shorter one, ready to scratch his face out. They looked so ridiculously funny that the others had to hide their smiles. Unlike the others though, Sehun laughed shamelessly loud, which earned him a glare from Suho.
 
That effectively shut up the maknae, and he turned his attention on the offenders of the EXO's Law No. 7. They pulled apart, a sheepish smile on Chanyeol's face while Baekhyun looked as stoic as ever. Suho raised an eyebrow, expecting them to explain themselves without needing him to demand it. "He suddenly jabbed me in the stomach, hyung. I swear I'm only acting on self-defense," Chanyeol muttered.
 
Baekhyun's eyes grew as wide as D.O.'s, as he stared at his taller friend in disbelief. "Self-defense, my ," he mocked, "You stole my cookies! If anyone should act on self-defense, it should be me! ME!" It was a little exaggerated and dramatic on his part, but Chanyeol had to know that stealing cookies was just not okay. It wasn't the first time, nor the last, he was sure of it. 
 
Chanyeol looked at his feet, and muttered sadly, "But I like cookies. . ." Suho patted him on the back. "I'm sorry that you're on a sugar ban, Yeol, but you must apologize to Baekhyun for stealing his cookies and scratching him." He was dejected and a little unwilling, but he knew it was his fault. He damned himself for not having better self-control. Cookies had a weird way of taking over his mind.
 
"I'm sorry, Baekhyun." Baekhyun finally let out a little smile, and patted him good-naturedly. "Oh, drama's over?" Sehun's monotone voice interrupted, successfully ending the heartwarming scene. Since the show was over, he stalked back into his room, doing God knows what. Baekhyun and Chanyeol narrowed their eyes at the maknae, unappreciative of his attitude.
 
Once the others left to mind their own business (Suho went to lecture Sehun on the etiquette of  being a maknae), Chanyeol suddenly said, "I'm really sorry, you know. I didn't even touch them." He leaned closer to his best friend, using puppy eyes to convince him. Baekhyun looked at him sympathetically, "I'll give you one, okay? Just one. You won't be all crazy just because of one cookie, right?"