Leeteuk shows Taeyeon/Siwon and Fany find RATED M fics/Sunny finds out

What Happens When Super Generation Find AFF?

Leeteuk was looking for Ryeowook. It was time to practice and he wasn't there which was strange because Ryeowook isn't often late. Leeteuk sighed. "We'll just wait for him, okay, hyung? Let's just have some free time," Donghae said and everyone agreed.

"Okay," Leeteuk said. He took out his phone when he realized that no one was watching him. He immediatly went to Safari and typed "Asianfanfics.com" on it. He typed "TaeTeuk" on the search bar. Soon, he was at TaeTeuk fanfics. He scrolled down while reading the names of fics he passed.

"Ignoring someone that means to you; is hard... Can this be love... DarKen angels... Falling in love, maybe with you... Alll because of a sweet cake shop... My random one-shot collections... Black 'n white... Life as a boy... Our friendship... The Addams... Be my baby... The vampires and the Godesses... Running idol... It's you again... Only you..." Then finally...

"Love is patient; love is kind... hmm... interesting," he whispered and tapped on it. He started reading it.

"Taeyeon's daughter, Suyeon, was having love problems. Because of this, Taeyeon finally decides to recant love story to her, - of me and her?... hmm... cool - hoping to bring her daughter and insight over love and how it's worth fighting for. Taeyeon's story is full of complications. - What? - From being SNSD's Leader and falling with one of Super Junior's members - Definitely me. One of the tags is Leeteuk. So I know it's me. - at the wrong time - WHAT?! - and under the worst circumstances, there wasn't a moment where she could relax. - Aww... poor Taengoo. - Yet, how did they survive such complications and end where they are now? What did it take? Read along to find out," Leeteuk read. "SO reading! First chapter!" And he started reading.

"Hey, hyung! You have a visitor here! It's your girlfriend," Kyuhyun said, without taking his eyes off his own phone. Leeteuk looked and froze. "T-T-Taeyeon! Wh-why are you here?"

"Why can't I?" Taeyeon asked. "It's just that... uhh..." Leeteuk mumbled. Then he thought that maybe he can show her the fanfic. "Uh, you wanna read a fanfic?" he asked.

"What's a... fanfic?" she asked.

"It's a fiction story about real people but it's all fictional and it's made by fans," Leeteuk explained. "You mean, like, celebrity couples or something?' she asked. Leeteuk nodded.

"And guess what couple a lot of people make fanfics about," he said. "Uhh... Donghae and Jessica? No... uhh... Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. They ARE the two dance machines," Taeyeon guessed.

"No! Us!"

"Us?"

"You and me!" Leeteuk showed her the fanfic he was reading and her eyes widened. "Me? You? Daughter? Love story? WHAT?!" she screamed. "Shh! It's actually pretty romantic," Leeteuk admitted. Taeyeon couldn't believe it. She grabbed his phone and read it all over again. And the more she did, she could just imagine her and Leeteuk being together. The thought made her blush. She gave him back the phone.

"True..." she admitted. He smiled and those dimples showed.

Meanwhile...

Siwon brought his laptop with him to the practice room. He opened it and made sure that no one was looking. Especially Kyuhyun and Sungmin who were sitting next to him. Luckily for him, Sungmin was playing a game in his iPhone while Kyuhyun was doing something that Siwon couldn't see. But it looked like Kyuhyun was so focused and he wouldn't pay attention to Siwon.

Siwon typed "Asianfanfics.com" and typed "SiFany" in the search box. He clicked on SiFany Fanfiction. But before he scrolled down, he saw the words "Switch to Rated M Stories" and he wondered what Rated M meant in English. He clicked on it and clicked on the first story he saw. He read the first chater and he couldn't believe it.

What the hell are the fans thinking?! Creating hot scenes like that... WHOA! WHAT?! Siwon thought. And he heard a gasp to his right. And he looked. Sungmin was no longer there. It was TIFFANY! The girl he "had you know what with" in the fanfic. And she read it.

"What?! Why are you reading this?" Tiffany exclaimed. "Are you a ert? You sinned, Choi Siwon!" Siwon shook his head vigorously and said, "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! I just wanted to see what Rated M meant!" Sion defended.

"You went to see what Rated M meant?!" Kyuhyun shouted. "That means Rated MATURE! For adults because it contains adult content like very bad words or you know what!"

Then they all shouted and everyone was staring at them.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT! How did you know what that meant?" Siwon asked. Tiffany looked at Kyuhyun. "Well... I... alright! I'll admit it! I made an account and read the rules and stuff."

"You made an account?" Tiffany asked. Kyuhyun nodded. "I can't believe all of this," Siwon muttered.

Meanwhile...

Sungmin went to an empty spot in the room so he can look up a couple in AFF. He went to Safari in his phone. He went to AFF and searched "SunSun." He started reading one.

(Too lazy to actually go find one for him to read. And also tell the author that i'll use it.)

Then he suddenly had the urge to pee. He left his phone on his chair and went to the restroom. When he came back, his phone was gone. He gasped and looked around. He walked to Kyuhyun and asked him where it is.

"I didn't take it, I swear. But I DID see Sunny come in here. She's over there. And... yeah, she's holding your phone," Kyuhyun said, looking at Sunny. Sungmin ran to Sunny and took the phone. She had a very surprised look on her face and was half opened.

"Oppa, what were you reading?!" she screamed. "It's... uh... a fanfic about me and you....?" Sungmin said. "A fanfic?! Why are you reading fanfics?!" she asked.

"Wait, you know what fanfics are?" he asked.

"Yeah, because I sometimes see Jessica reading it and Hyoyeon and even Seohyun," Sunny said.

"She's actually reading fanfics?! Aww..." Kyuhyun, Donghae, and Eunhyuk exclaimed at the same time. (You know who they're all talking about. Kyuhyun - Seohyun Donghae - Jesssica Eunhyuk - Hyoyeon.)

"But I didn't know that they wrote about me and you," Sunny said. "Well, we spended a lot of time together. The radio and other things," Sungmin said.

But when Ryeowook came, it was very loud because everyone was talking and shouting.

"Came at the wrong time..." he mumbled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT! Finally done! Next chapter will be:YulSung, SooWook, and YoonBum.

The story that Leeteuk was reading was: Love is patient; Love is kind

The link to Love is patient; Love is kind: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/319599/love-is-patient-love-is-kind-leeteuk-snsd-supergeneration-taeteuk-taeyeon

Good story and plot. You should check it out if you're interested.