Donghae tells Sica/Seohyun finds out/Hyuk shows Hyoyeon

What Happens When Super Generation Find AFF?

"Hey, Hyuk... what was that website called again?" Donghae asked. "Asianfanfics.com," Eunhyuk answered. Donghae got his laptop and typed "Asianfanfics.com". He was then greeted by a green website. He clicked the search box. "Hyuk, Kyuhyun said that the couple with me and Jessica is HaeSica, right?" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk nodded. Donghae typed HaeSica on the box. Then he clicked Haesica Fanfiction.

 "She is back... let's see," Donghae whispered and clicked a fanfic. Donghae smiled at the foreword's poster. Then he started reading the description aloud. "Donghae was a nice and cheerful boy - well yes I am - until his girlfriend and first love left without saying goodbye. Well who would do that to me? Because of that, he turned into a badboy and womanizer that didn't care for anyone. I turn into a bad boy and womanizer? Well... I have to admit... it sounds pretty pretty cool. What do you think, Hyuk?" Donghae asked.

"Yeah yeah... sounds cool," Eunhyuk said. He was reading a fic, himself. "Anyways, back to the story. What if his first love returns and turns his world upside down? Will he change? Will she be able to win his heart again? Ooh. Sounds so cool," Donghae said. "What did you say, Hae?" Eunhyuk asked, obviously too engrossed with the fic he was reading. "Nothing. Nevermind," Donghae said. Then he started reading the rest of the fic.

"Hey, Hyuk, do you think I should tell Sica about this?" Donghae asked after he was done reading. Eunhyuk looked at him and said, "No! Remember what Kyuhyun said! He said - and I quote - Do NOT tell anyone, especially SNSD." "I know but... they should at least know what people are doing. What they're doing is actually really romantic and stuff. This is the first time I've read a fic and I'm already saying it," Donghae said. Then he took his phone out and started dialing Jessica's number.

Jessica: Annyeonghaseo?

Donghae: Sica-ah~ I want you to look at something online. It's a website called Asianfanfics.com. Once you're at the website, type "haesica" in the search box. There will be some fanfiction.

Jessica: Okay okay. But... what's haesica?

Donghae: Oh... you'll see.

Then Donghae hung up. "You actually told her?!" Eunhyuk shouted. "Yesh... well, I'm going to eat. Want to go with me?" Donghae asked. "No way, fishy," Eunhyuk said and stared at his laptop. "Fine. Bye, monkey," Donghae said and left the room. "Hey... maybe I can tell Hyoyeon," Eunhyuk whispered.

Meanwhile...

"What in the world is haesica? And why didn't Hae oppa tell me? Wait a minute... Hae... Sica... Jessica... Donghae... don't tell me," Jesica mumbled and went to Asianfanfics.com. She typed haesica on the search box and clicked Haesica Fanfiction. Then she read a few fics. After reading a few, she closed her laptop.

"Why on Earth did he want me to read that? Actually... it's kind of romantic. I'll read it just one more time," Jessica said and opened her laptop. And what seemed like just 10 minutes was really 2 hours.

Meanwhile...

"I'll look through the completed Seokyu fanfictions," Kyuhyun whispered. "Let's see. One-sided childhood romance. Haunted house challenge. Complete: Forever. Love brought us together. Hmm... that seems interesting," Kyuhyun said to himself. Then he clicked the fanfic and started reading quietly because he was in a public place.

"Seohyun is a normal girl working in a cafe until she meets Kyuhyun - Hehehe - the CEO of a small company. The two of them fall in love - Awww - but they can not be together - Why not?! - as Seohyun is in an arranged-marriage with another guy, Yonghwa. Ohh... THAT YONGHWA FROM WGM?!?!" Kyuhyun shouted. A few people looked at him. He bowed his head at them.  Then he started readng the character list. Soon, he was at Chapter 5.

"'Quiet, Seohyun and listen to me,' Kyuhyun stared at me, straight in the eye. 'I love you,' OH AWESOME. I finally said it to her," Kyuhyun whispered. He kept reading when suddenly...

"Kyuhyun oppa?" he heard a girl. He immediatly closed his laptop and looked. It was Seohyun. "Oh Seohyun... hi!" Kyuhyun said. His face became warm. He was blushing and he didn't even know why. Perhaps it was because while he was reading fics, he saw pics of her. Maybe he saw her true beauty.

Before she could see, Kyuhyun stood up and said, "I'll get you some water at that vending machine." Then he quickly walked to the vending machine.

Seohyun wondered why he acted so strange. What was he doing on his laptop? She looked at it. Did she even dare? She opened the laptop and started reading what Kyuhyun was. opened once she read "I love you."

"Alright I'm back and-" Kyuhyun said but froze when he saw her staring at his laptop with opened. He ran to her and quickly closed the laptop. "What did you see?" Kyuhyun asked. "Wh-what... what was... that?" Seohyun asked, shocked. "That... that... was a seokyu fanfic," Kyuhyun said slowly. "What's seokyu?" she asked. "It's a pairing of..." Kyuhyun said. "You and me," Seohyun finished for him. He nodded.

"Wh-why were you reading that?" she asked. "W-well... because... I... I... found it and... it was really romantic so... I started reading it," Kyuhyun said. "Romantic?" she asked. He nodded and said, "There are other pairings, you know. Like haesica or taeteuk. Or maybe hyohyuk. I think you can figure out what the pairings are for those."

Then there was an awkward silence. Suddenly, Seohyun spoke. "I'm going to go now. We don't want people knowing we're he together and thinking wrong," Seohyun said. Kyuhyun nodded. Then they both left awkwardly.

Meanwhile...

"Where is Hyoyeon?" Eunhyuk asked. Taeyeon shrugged and said, "Maybe she's in her room." Eunhyuk went to Hyoyeon's room and knocked. "Who is it?" he heard Hyoyeon's voice. "It's me... Hyukjae the monkey," Eunhyuk said. Soon, the door opened. As soon as Eunhyuk was in, the door closed. "So what is it, monkey?" Hyoyeon asked. Eunhyuk opened his laptop and showed Asianfanfics.com to her.

"Asianfanfics? What are fanfics?" Hyoyeon asked. "They're fanfiction about Korean or other Asian idols paired up together. And guess who a lot of people pair me up with?" Eunhyuk asked. Hyoyeon shrugged. "YOU!" Eunhyuk said. "ME?!?! ME WITH YOU?!?! YEAH RIGHT, MONKEY!!!!" Hyoyeon shouted. "Shhhhh! Don't shout," Eunhyuk said.

"Just read some. Our couple name is called HyoHyuk," Eunhyuk said and pointed at the tag, "hyohyuk". Hyoyeon clicked on a fanfic an started to read. After 30 minutes, she said, "You know, these are actually really romantic. But why did they have to pair me up with you?" Eunhyuk pouted. "Don't do that. It's wierd," Hyoyeon said and pushed Eunhyuk. "HEY!" he yelled. "Shhhhh! Don't shout," Hyoyeon mimicked him.

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. But then he became serious. "Would you rather be paired up with someone else?" he asked. "Yeah. Maybe," she said. He didn't know why but he was hurt. "F-fine. I'm going to leave now," Eunhyuk said. He took his laptop and left the room. She went after him. "Whoa whoa! Where are you going?" she asked. "To my dorm. Away from you," he said. "Away from me? Why?" Hoyeon asked. "I thought you would rather be paired up with someone else," Eunhyuk said.

"Well... well... I was lying. I'm actually glad I wasn't paired up with another guy. Maybe the other guy could be some wierdo," Hyoyeon said. "Really?" he asked. She nodded. He smiled and said, "Okay okay. Want to read some more?"

"Sure," she said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST CHAPTER IS FINALLY DONE!!!! Sorry I didn't update sooner. I had class today. Plus I was really busy the other days. Next chapter will be: TaeTeuk, SiFany, and SunSun. The following chapter will be: YulSung, SooWook, and YoonBum.

The fanfic Donghae was reading was: She is Back

The fanfic Kyuhyun was reading was: Love Brought Us Together (LBUT)

The Links to those fics: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/133780/she-is-back-donghae-haesica-jessicajung-supergeneration-superjunior-hyukfany-yoonwon

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/155351/love-brought-us-together-kyuhyun-seohyun-seokyu-supergeneration-yonghwa-yoonhae-yulsung

I really liked the poster for She is back. I also liked the one for LBUT.